Who's going this July?

We'll be at AKL from July 7th-July 11th and then WL from July 11th-July 15th. Our first time going in the July heat, but we're counting down the days!

:cool1:

We will be at the Boardwalk Inn. Hope to see some of you there!

:cool1: :cool1: Me too. I'll be there. This is my first solo trip and I'm a little nervous, BUT, I'll be in Disney World and that makes me VERY happy :banana:

I will be at ASMu, July 12 thru July 20. I absolutely love ASMu, but never been there in July. I considered another resort since it's a solo trip, but decided to stick with ASMu.

So Hello to all the July Dissers. I will be wearing my Lime Green name badge from Dis Con.

OKW July 15-21st..

I'll be wear my lime green Home depot DIS mickey head on my water bottle strap..

Say hi if you see me..

We'll be leaving July 7th. I cannot wait!! :cool1:

We'll be staying at Liki Tiki 7/9-7/15, OKW 7/15-7/28 & Marriott Horizons 7/28-8/4. I also have 1 night at Portofino Bay & 1 night at Hard Rock booked in the beginning and the end of the trip.

I think we are all bursting with excitement! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter