Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Yeah that's good to know, I love that stuff and will definitely be ordering it, heck I might skip dinner and just eat bread pudding :banana:

that's what a vacation should be--eating dessert & skipping dinner! :cool1:

Let's have some right now!

260892173_cdea677812_m.jpg

Let's have some right now!

260892173_cdea677812_m.jpg

You don't know how good that looks!
I got a Polynesian e-mail with updates and it says they are replacing it. :guilty:

Some pineapple bread has been introduced and the bread pudding will be going away and replaced with the old Pineapple and caramel sauce

Debs will have the updates.

I'll believe that when it actually happens. I see so much about "it's going, no, it's staying, no, they're going to have both."

That's great bread pudding though, it better not disappear before I can have another bowl and a zombie to go with it.

want to have an Ohana dinner? I can schlep over from the WL for that and you guys can yell and wave at me.

I had my own meet at Mousefest. Right now I am not sure I can do it anymore. But if I work out a way to do it, everybody's invited. Prizes are involved you know.

So you don't want to have champagne shots with us? :confused3

You can run but you can't hide from us. :rolleyes1

:rotfl: I love me some champagne shots !!! :banana:

that's what a vacation should be--eating dessert & skipping dinner! :cool1:

Don't forget the drinks!

and the shopping....

You guys are right !! that's what vacations are all about :yay: please tell me they will still have the bread pudding in November, I want that SO bad !!!!

I'll believe that when it actually happens. I see so much about "it's going, no, it's staying, no, they're going to have both."

That's great bread pudding though, it better not disappear before I can have another bowl and a zombie to go with it.

want to have an Ohana dinner? I can schlep over from the WL for that and you guys can yell and wave at me.

I had my own meet at Mousefest. Right now I am not sure I can do it anymore. But if I work out a way to do it, everybody's invited. Prizes are involved you know.

PRIZES !?!? :hyper: so is Mousefest just a bunch of mini meets with different groups then ??

I wouldn't mind an Ohana dinner if they have the bread pudding ! i'm not making too many ressies, just a CP breakfast to get into MK early and maybe a couple of late lunches or something, I'm trying to go on the cheap side ! I also want to do MVMCP, that one is worth the ticket price to me :yay: are you doing the party ?

Oh, I keep forgetting to ask you Catherine, what was your signature meet ???

I wouldn't mind an Ohana dinner if they have the bread pudding ! i'm not making too many ressies, just a CP breakfast to get into MK early and maybe a couple of late lunches or something, I'm trying to go on the cheap side ! I also want to do MVMCP, that one is worth the ticket price to me :yay: are you doing the party ?

Woo! The MVMCP looks so nice. I want to see the snow fall on Main Street. :goodvibes

One year we ate all late lunches. They were inserting the dinner menu sheet at Cinderella Castle with prices that were 2 times the lunch price! :eek:

I am not really into the parties so much...but I want to do that one. They turn the lights on the Castle during the party, and that I want to see!

Do they do a special holiday spectro for the party?

:

That is my plan as well! However, I noticed that last year the Harlem Gospel Choir was there for most of the month of December and I got to thinking, if they do the Gospel Brunch at HOB I may have to look into getting a ticket for that...

Woo! The MVMCP looks so nice. I want to see the snow fall on Main Street. :goodvibes

One year we ate all late lunches. They were inserting the dinner menu sheet at Cinderella Castle with prices that were 2 times the lunch price! :eek:

The Christmas party might be a good idea.....:santa:

I like the late lunch idea ! especially because we won't be on the dining plan, we can grab something for breakfast like a muffin or whatever and then have a big lunch :banana:

The Christmas party is a MUST do, omg I love it !!! the whole atmosphere is festive and when it snows on main street :goodvibes we have to get a seat early :yay:

I am not really into the parties so much...but I want to do that one. They turn the lights on the Castle during the party, and that I want to see!

Do they do a special holiday spectro for the party?

I have never seen a holiday spectro parade, I've only seen the special christmas parade, so I don't know ?? it's been quite a few years since i've been at Christmas

That is my plan as well! However, I noticed that last year the Harlem Gospel Choir was there for most of the month of December and I got to thinking, if they do the Gospel Brunch at HOB I may have to look into getting a ticket for that...

Well I hope they have that for you then ! :wizard:

Hi Everyone! We're making our next trip December 4 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

I saw this thread and hope that we can all share information and tips about going at this time.

We went for Christmas in 2006 and can't wait to go back! Every year there are so many new things happening and I'm excited to hear what may be going on this year!

:santa:

I've done MVMCP twice and I won't be doing it again. I'll be at the AC. Indoors. I think twice is my limit for the parties.

But I think they just do the regular Spectro and have special fireworks.

I hosted Spaceship Earth Roulette. You get a bunch of people to ride SSE and they have to guess which scene I will be sitting opposite when it stops. (In case it didn't stop, there was a "did not stop" option, kind of like zero on the roulette wheel.)

Now, there are no scenes on the entire descent, so I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.

Hi Everyone! We're making our next trip December 4 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

I saw this thread and hope that we can all share information and tips about going at this time.

We went for Christmas in 2006 and can't wait to go back! Every year there are so many new things happening and I'm excited to hear what may be going on this year!

:santa:

Hi B&S mom !! we were going to stay at the Wilderness Lodge too until those 40% off codes came out, then we switched to the Poly ! I know the trip is like 11 months away, but i'm excited and want to talk about it :rotfl2: this will be a great place to post any info we find out along the way !

I've done MVMCP twice and I won't be doing it again. I'll be at the AC. Indoors. I think twice is my limit for the parties.

But I think they just do the regular Spectro and have special fireworks.

I hosted Spaceship Earth Roulette. You get a bunch of people to ride SSE and they have to guess which scene I will be sitting opposite when it stops. (In case it didn't stop, there was a "did not stop" option, kind of like zero on the roulette wheel.)

Now, there are no scenes on the entire descent, so I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.

Damn that sounds like it was fun !!! :banana:

So there is no special parade anymore for MVMCP ??? :confused3 I am going no matter what, so if you change your mind, let us know !!

Do you know when they start posting info on the 2008 Mousefest activities ?? my kids will totally disown me when they find out I'm interested in maybe doing some mousefest stuff :rotfl2:

Hey Gals I see your all coming to the world in Dec. and maybe going to do mousefest. That will be great hopefuly I can spend some time with you all to and I'm thinking about doing a meet for mousefest this year to. The parade for the party is different from the regular pardes and the fireworks are spectacular. We love going to the parties in fact were going to the P&PP in Feb. I'm so excited about that to. Well anyways I'll be watching to see what all your planning and hopefully I can join you for some of it.

Hey Gals I see your all coming to the world in Dec. and maybe going to do mousefest. That will be great hopefuly I can spend some time with you all to and I'm thinking about doing a meet for mousefest this year to. The parade for the party is different from the regular pardes and the fireworks are spectacular. We love going to the parties in fact were going to the P&PP in Feb. I'm so excited about that to. Well anyways I'll be watching to see what all your planning and hopefully I can join you for some of it.

Hiya Barb !! keep checking in here, we would love to meet up with you again :banana: I don't know much about Mousefest, but since we'll be there during it, we'll be sure to see if anything interesting is going on

How is your job going, do you still love it ? and let us know how the P&P party is !!! :yay:

Its freezing here! I will have to visit this thread to keep warm.

Any Poly pictures for today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter