Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Mmmmm drinks anyone ?? :confused3

This was taken by cloudless nights ! Joanne, do these glasses look familiar :rotfl2:

33mbfar.jpg

Hey Gals I see your all coming to the world in Dec. and maybe going to do mousefest. That will be great hopefuly I can spend some time with you all to and I'm thinking about doing a meet for mousefest this year to. The parade for the party is different from the regular pardes and the fireworks are spectacular. We love going to the parties in fact were going to the P&PP in Feb. I'm so excited about that to. Well anyways I'll be watching to see what all your planning and hopefully I can join you for some of it.

Hi Barb! How are you? Sorry we didn't catch up with you in November.
Hope to see you in December! :yay: :yay:

Mmmmm drinks anyone ?? :confused3

This was taken by cloudless nights ! Joanne, do these glasses look familiar :rotfl2:

You know, they vaguely look familiar. :scratchin

Hi B&S mom !! we were going to stay at the Wilderness Lodge too until those 40% off codes came out, then we switched to the Poly ! I know the trip is like 11 months away, but i'm excited and want to talk about it :rotfl2: this will be a great place to post any info we find out along the way !

Damn that sounds like it was fun !!! :banana:

So there is no special parade anymore for MVMCP ??? :confused3 I am going no matter what, so if you change your mind, let us know !!

Do you know when they start posting info on the 2008 Mousefest activities ?? my kids will totally disown me when they find out I'm interested in maybe doing some mousefest stuff :rotfl2:

There's a special Christmas parade. But it's not a light parade like Spectro. Just big dancing reindeer with their tongues hanging out.

I am pretty sure they also Spectro, don't know if they do it before they close the park for the party or not. Or they may not run it at all on party nights. I think the last party I went to was in '04.

There's a special Christmas parade. But it's not a light parade like Spectro. Just big dancing reindeer with their tongues hanging out.

I am pretty sure they also Spectro, don't know if they do it before they close the park for the party or not. Or they may not run it at all on party nights. I think the last party I went to was in '04.

ooohhh big reindeer with tongues hanging out, sounds kinky, i'm going for sure now :rotfl: I hope to catch spectro on a non party night, I missed it in November

Are you off today ?? I don't usually see you around during the day

Thanks for the pics, Anita! They did warm me up! I had forgotten all bout those glasses. And, now, a hazy memory of a cream pitcher is coming into focus...

Hey everyone,

I'll be going Dec11-16th hoping to meet up with some DIS friends. :) Right now i'm booked at POP for those dates but will be willing to switch to the POLY if I find a roomie.

MVMCP souunds like fun :) One thing I know I do want to do is visit alot of the resorts to see the decorations. :goodvibes

Sometimes I can't wait for December to get here....like today. It is gloomy outside.

Hey everyone,

I'll be going Dec11-16th hoping to meet up with some DIS friends. :) Right now i'm booked at POP for those dates but will be willing to switch to the POLY if I find a roomie.

MVMCP souunds like fun :) One thing I know I do want to do is visit alot of the resorts to see the decorations. :goodvibes

I also want to visit some of the resorts, i'm really looking forward to that !

Good Luck finding a roomie so you can switch to the Poly :wizard:

Sometimes I can't wait for December to get here....like today. It is gloomy outside.

I hear ya on that !! I day dream about being there all the time :sad2:

Some days I feel like jumping up and down, I'm so excited. :yay: :yay:

:rotfl2: but it's so far away !!!

Sad, isn't it :sad1: I'm hoping to at least do US/IOA this summer, I bought those 86 dollar tickets just in case

It looks like I will be there with my nephew and sister sometime in mid August. Right now I have a room for 8/10-8/17, but we will probably only stay 4 of those nights. Like, 8/13-8/17. It would be fun to meet up if you go during that time. I think the crowds are thinning and the hotels are a bit cheaper.

It looks like I will be there with my nephew and sister sometime in mid August. Right now I have a room for 8/10-8/17, but we will probably only stay 4 of those nights. Like, 8/13-8/17. It would be fun to meet up if you go during that time. I think the crowds are thinning and the hotels are a bit cheaper.

We use to go the end of Aug(24th-31st)every year, the crowds were good but it's so damn hot. :faint:
The CMs would tell us that that was usually the first week of lower crowds.

Christine no matter where I end up going this year, I know I will be most excited about the December Poly trip too :banana: what are your plans when you go with your sister & nephew ? are you guys just doing US/IOA or Disney too ?? and what hotel did you decide to stay in ? I don't know if I would want to go in August because it's so damn hot like Joanne said, and i'm a wimp :rotfl: I was thinking of going in early June, but the HRH is so expensive !!!

That is such a cute picture !!

Christine no matter where I end up going this year, I know I will be most excited about the December Poly trip too :banana: what are your plans when you go with your sister & nephew ? are you guys just doing US/IOA or Disney too ?? and what hotel did you decide to stay in ? I don't know if I would want to go in August because it's so damn hot like Joanne said, and i'm a wimp :rotfl: I was thinking of going in early June, but the HRH is so expensive !!!

That is such a cute picture !!

I know what you mean about the heat. I guess I have gotten used to it and plan accordingly. We seem to go in July or August every year.

I have a family suite at ASMu from 8/3-8/11. So far it is just me and my nephew for that part of the trip. He has never been to Disney and I think it will be fun. My sister and possibly my BIL plan on meeting up with us on 8/11 and we are heading south for a few days to visit family. We will likely return to Orlando on 8/13. I have a suite at the Portofino Bay booked. I got really lucky because when I applied for my Loews First card back in 2003 they automatically upgraded me to Platinum status which means whenever I book at a Loews hotel they automatically upgrade me to a suite. (Keep this in mind when we want to go to Universal when Harry Potter World opens)

I booked the Portofino Bay since the suites there have 2 full bathrooms. I looked into switching to the Hard Rock since my sister has never stayed there, but that hotel has become more pricey than the Portofino. So, we are staying with that reservation. If for some reason my sister does not come, I will switch us over to the Royal Pacific to save some $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter