Who's going in June?

Hey June people!!!

Who has started making their ADRs? Have you been able to get the reservations youu were hoping for? I can't believe how quickly the month of June is coming up! :jumping1:
I just finished getting mine today. I thought I was trying for some tough ones but mine were super easy to get and still showing available times for some days of my trip! I'm EST time so didn't have to get up early. I got Trader Sam's for arrival day dinner, Blue Bayou lunch, Plaza Inn Minnie breakfast, and Lamplight Lounge brunch. Super excited!

I have my hotel room booked, now the game is trying to get Dinner reservations at 6 AM in a few weeks

Fingers also crossed that San Frantokyo and The Tree House are ready by the second to last weekend in June

Just curious, which ones do you plan on making? I don't get to make ADRs for another couple of weeks, but I'm going to be trying to get the Fantasmic Hungry Bear to-go one, Blue Bayou (even though I think it's probably overpriced for what it is, but we've never been to DL so I want to do this), Lamplight Lounge one day, and I think something else, but I forget...

We will be at the Residence Inn from 6/17-6/25. We'll do the parks for 5 days (we have hoppers) and I have one day scheduled for the OC beaches and one day for Hollywood which includes the Warner Brothers tour!
Sounds like a great trip! What day is your tour? Ours is June 19.

We are booking the World of Color Dessert Party, a Fantasmic Dining Package (not sure which one yet) and a Character Dinner on our arrival day! Will also book BBB for my DD8.

Just curious, which ones do you plan on making?
I want to get a Fantasmic dining package and the World of Color dessert party. Dh wants a meal at Blue Bayou.

We are going early June. I just purchased cutesy graduation shirts for the family.

Going 6/11-17. Staying BWPPI. Unfortunately my departure flight changed from a nice casual 11am to 7am departure, so now have to figure if a can get a Lyft/Uber to SNA without too much stress that day. It will be my second time and GF's first. We are WDW vets. Unfortunately there appears to be 2 grad nights that week.

We have 5 day park hoppers with Genie plus. For ADRs I am looking for World of Color desert package, Blue Bayou fantastic package, Lamplight lounge, probably stop by Trader Sam's at some point, Oga's as well. I am debating getting Plaza Inn for the parade and fried chicken. I figured since we may not go back in awhile, if ever, and we want to do Fantasmic and Blue Bayou that I might as well get the package.

In the Anaheim area, plan on doing Strong Water, Monkish brewing and Bottle logic.

Thinkin about it -- we'd never go in the summer (other long-standing travel plans) but ... Rogers! The Musical might actually pull us there for a 2- or 3-day trip! 😂

My husband and I are celebrating our 32nd anniversary at DL June 5-9 and will be staying at the Grand Californian. We are very excited! I have stayed at the Disneyland Hotel before and really enjoyed it, but this will be our first time at the Grand.

Hey June people!!!

Who has started making their ADRs? Have you been able to get the reservations youu were hoping for? I can't believe how quickly the month of June is coming up! :jumping1:
Do they get released around 6 am, like WDW dining reservations?

I'll be honest my biggest fear for this trip in June is that Splash Mountain will have closed, and that the nighttime parade hasn't returned, Rogers the musical hasn't opened, and the Treehouse hasn't reopened. Missing out on everything new/old. It will be fun either way, but i'm hoping at least 1-2 of those items are open.

I'll be honest my biggest fear for this trip in June is that Splash Mountain will have closed, and that the nighttime parade hasn't returned, Rogers the musical hasn't opened, and the Treehouse hasn't reopened. Missing out on everything new/old. It will be fun either way, but i'm hoping at least 1-2 of those items are open.
I went for the first time in October and Matterhorn reopened the day we left. Now it's still on the refurb calendar as of 5/17. I'm getting a little nervous! I want to ride it so badly!

It’s ADR day for me today. Nothing was open at 3:00 PST this morning, so now I wait for 6:00. The problem is that is 9:00 my time and the time I have to start work. I may have to be a few minutes late.

We will be in Anaheim June 19-22 and will spend a day at Universal after. My kids and I have been to Disneyland but this will be my husband's first trip - we have been to WDW several times. This is our first Universal trip on either coast. Super excited!

So DL will only let you make your ADRs day by day and not your whole trip at the same time like WDW? Looks like I have to wait until tomorrow to make a reservation for June 5. We arrive on June 4, but aren’t doing any park time that day.

So DL will only let you make your ADRs day by day and not your whole trip at the same time like WDW? Looks like I have to wait until tomorrow to make a reservation for June 5. We arrive on June 4, but aren’t doing any park time that day.
Yes, DL is day-by-day even if you are onsite.

I want to see Rogers the Musical. Have they announced when it is opening?
Sadly I think it wont be until May when Disney starts talking about summer plans

We have Rogers the Musical which I'd assume starts in mid June.
San Frantokyo and the Adventureland Tree house, hopefully both open in June but could see them pushed into July because of weather
Lastly the rumor of Paint the Night at DCA (just a rumor)

But Looking at the Calendar you'd think at the latest Summer starts June 16th this year.

Last edited:
Rumors are Paint the Night parade for DCA as well this summer
Are you referring to the things WDWNT has posted in the past about PTN? Because their latest RUMOR was that they still have not made to reapairs to either the costumes of floats yet and that MSEP could be returning to DL this summer and then move back to WDW for next year, with PTN returning to DL in 2024. I guess we'll see......no anouncements by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter