Whooohooo, time to start planning

Don are you going in December of 2010?
In your post you say 09, just don't want you to get confused and book the wrong year. :confused3
We love going for 2 weeks at a time as well.
Then it actually feels like we have had a real vacation.
It's more relaxing. :banana:

don are you going in december of 2010?
In your post you say 09, just don't want you to get confused and book the wrong year. :confused3
we love going for 2 weeks at a time as well.
Then it actually feels like we have had a real vacation.
It's more relaxing. :banana:

2009!

I am so there with you. My parents are giving us a Disney Cruise for Christmas this year so we are adding 7 more days to that for a total of 12 days. :woohoo:
Come on June 09!

So you are getting off this cruise that you were waiting on a year ago. Time flies doesn't it. Hope you had a blast!

Not much longer and I"ll be making online ADRs for my big Xmas trip. BCV for 7 nights and 5 nights at AKV-Kidani

So you are getting off this cruise that you were waiting on a year ago. Time flies doesn't it. Hope you had a blast!

Not much longer and I"ll be making online ADRs for my big Xmas trip. BCV for 7 nights and 5 nights at AKV-Kidani
If you are going down for DAP, are you just going to stay down there, or are you going home and then coming back later?

If you are going down for DAP, are you just going to stay down there, or are you going home and then coming back later?

I will be coming home. We are driving down for Xmas since we are there for 2 weeks. Plus I couldn't make my wife come down with 3 kids without me, or I might have one less wife.

Puck, you have to go down for DAP. Aaron will be doing DATW. That's worth going by itself.

And you know I get even more crazy the longer that I walk around the world. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter