• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be at the Poly in August 2012?

As we get closer, let's compare dinner ressies and see when is the latest in the afternoon/earliest in the evening we can meet.

Now, the tough part.... What will I have? Cause if I have a Lapu Lapu at 6ish, I might never make it to my ressie. Maybe something light...Something that scratches my itch...:thumbsup2

I am!!! I am!!!

August 25th-September 1st. We're staying CL for the first time. I got my IPO e-mail today. I was so excited, it said "Aloha, Rostorfer 'Ohana". I squeeeeed a little bit, LOL! :lmao:

So yesterday at Target I found a Disney Parks BluRay. It's almost 3 hours long. I rejoiced in the aisle like a school girl when I found it. That should give me a Disney fix when I need it for the next 131 days!

Is is one of the Travel Channel specials? I'm totally interested. I need a Disney "fix" now and then.

As we get closer, let's compare dinner ressies and see when is the latest in the afternoon/earliest in the evening we can meet.

Now, the tough part.... What will I have? Cause if I have a Lapu Lapu at 6ish, I might never make it to my ressie. Maybe something light...Something that scratches my itch...:thumbsup2

I think we should be available from around 5:30-7:30. We have to head out to dinner by 7:30. And still waiting for my coconuts...

I am!!! I am!!!

August 25th-September 1st. We're staying CL for the first time. I got my IPO e-mail today. I was so excited, it said "Aloha, Rostorfer 'Ohana". I squeeeeed a little bit, LOL! :lmao:

Welcome! I know how wonderful it feels to get that IPO e-mail! "Squeeeee" away!

I want to go NOW! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

I love booking our trips. I HATE the wait that accompanies it, LOL. I keep cycling through our Poly pics from previous trips and making them my wallpaper on my laptop. I don't know if that is helping or hurting me.

...of going to the Volcano pool as a family for a late night swim to watch the castle change colors. :goodvibes

Does anyone else have a Poly tradition that they can't wait for during the upcoming August trip? :wizard:

...of going to the Volcano pool as a family for a late night swim to watch the castle change colors. :goodvibes

Does anyone else have a Poly tradition that they can't wait for during the upcoming August trip? :wizard:

The first night I always get sushi from Kona and drink a Lapu Lapu. :thumbsup2

This year we'll be arriving at 6am though, LOL, so I'm going to come up with something new.

Hi, friends!

Well, today, we are doing our DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!
:cool::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1:

99 days from this minute, we will be enjoying a pizza near the piano pool at All Star Music, getting psyched about checking into the Poly the next morning!

It's getting more real! We have SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS TO CELEBRATE!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ETA: That is funny; when I changed the font size, the dancing bananas got all messed up. It looks fine when I'm typing, but it posts all wonky. Anyway, you get the drift.

Hurray for double digits!!!

Can I ask what everyone paid for airfare and what you usually pay? Last September I paid $164 a person RT. This year I paid $365! :scared1:

We fly JetBlue out of Westchester Airport. This trip is around $275pp/rt, but we booked early. The longer we wait, the more it goes up. Fares usually start around $100 each way (weekdays) when they are first released, but they rise quickly. You made we want to check what they're going for now...

YIKES: More than $450 now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter