Who will be at the Poly in August 2012?

:lmao:

I am currently on the phone with Disney...but for a client! I have a super busy day getting stuff in order for our trip and this client is driving me BANANAS! But it's all good because he keeps referring me new clients. :thumbsup2

Today's agenda includes a hematologist appointment for DD, renewing DS' insurance, returning stuff from QVC :-)rolleyes:), picking up last minute stuff from CVS, and calling my HR department. Hopefully with a nap worked in!

Good luck with the MD, still sending prayers your way. :flower3:

Just as I thought- this week is DRAGGING! We are patiently waiting for Saturday :)

DRAGGING, and my insides are all aflutter. I need to focus tonight, one more shift, and tomorrow morning my vacation will officially have begun. And then...to packing! :cheer2:

I'm not sure why everyone has been so quiet that past 24 hours...must be WDW crunch time. But...

4 MORE DAYS

:cool1::dancer::cool1::dancer::cool1::dancer:

I'm not sure why everyone has been so quiet that past 24 hours...must be WDW crunch time. But...

4 MORE DAYS

You're exactly right, busy, busy, busy! With work tomorrow, I only have one more day to pack!:eek: :hourglass

Can't wait to meet everyone Sunday evening! :dance3:

4 MORE DAYS

Quiet? Not in my house!! I've been freaking out the past 2 days...WE WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!

We are still not quite packed, but we are getting there!

:). Yeah. 3 days for us !!!!!!!!!

HALF A DAY LEFT FOR US!! TAXI COMING IN 10 HOURS!!!!

You're exactly right, busy, busy, busy! With work tomorrow, I only have one more day to pack!:eek: :hourglass

Can't wait to meet everyone Sunday evening! :dance3:

5:30 at Tambu! It's a date!

2 weeks until our flight. Time to get serious about packing and last minute details!:cool1:

If you're doing that now, you are in great shape. We are a little behind the 8-ball tonight and experiencing unnecessary stress!

I suppose that I should consider starting. After I pay the last minute bills, AND stop the mail, AND stop the newspapers, AND......

Maybe I can pack tomorrow morning? :thumbsup2

We don't go to bed tonight until the ME tags are on the bags, baby!

I just need to get through tomorrow and Saturday at work and then I can be in full on vacation mode!!!

WAHOO!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will be starting my LIVE trip report shortly and linking it in my signature for anyone who's interested!

Quiet? Not in my house!! I've been freaking out the past 2 days...WE WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!

We are still not quite packed, but we are getting there!

HALF A DAY LEFT FOR US!! TAXI COMING IN 10 HOURS!!!!

5:30 at Tambu! It's a date!

If you're doing that now, you are in great shape. We are a little behind the 8-ball tonight and experiencing unnecessary stress!

We don't go to bed tonight until the ME tags are on the bags, baby!

WAHOO!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will be starting my LIVE trip report shortly and linking it in my signature for anyone who's interested!

I'm doing the same!

I can't believe we have been posting here since January and it's finally here! It has been a tough year and we are ready for vacation!!!!

And I get to see my DS after 12 long weeks and spend a whole week with him! Double bonus! :hug::love:

MCDomzal said:
I can't believe we have been posting here since January and it's finally here! It has been a tough year and we are ready for vacation!!!!

And I get to see my DS after 12 long weeks and spend a whole week with him! Double bonus! :hug::love:

:). :). I wish I was mtg everyone on the 5th :(. BUT we'll be lounging ALL day/night on the 6th! Hopefully we'll all run into each other!!!!!! Have a great trip everyone!!!!!!

Leaving in 10 minutes! :cool1: One day on the dark side and then over to the Poly!!! :cool1:

:banana: 14 Days!!

I posted this in the "Live from Poly" forum, but hopefully someone can answer here -

Will a gallon of milk fit the fridge in the standard Poly room? We're placing an order with Garden Grocer later today so I need to know what to order. DS 11 loves his milk and I enjoy it with my coffee.

Thanks in advance!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter