Who to book for transfer from WDW to PC?

Who should I book for transfer?

• Tiffany Town Car

• FL Tours

• Happy Limo

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

TJDisneymama

DIS Veteran
I've read good/bad things about each over the past few months so now I'm not sure. We want to get there early so that's why we're not taking the Disney bus. (PAT is 11-11:30)

As you said...everyone has had different experiences with each of them...good and bad so not sure anyone can give you a definitive answer. It ultimately has to be your choice.

Not what you are looking for but we always just rent a car and drive ourselves.

MJ

We used Orlando Chauffeured Services the last time. They were on time, very professional, let us have a stop to pick up some adult beverages and were significantly cheaper than some of the other services (we had 5 adults). I would recommend them.

We used Tiffany this past month for our trip from the airport to WDW, WDW to Port Canaveral, P.C. to Universal, and Universal to the airport. They were perfect. Prompt and friendly and made as many stops as we needed for snacks and beverages. Perfect all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter