• Ami

• Phyllis

• Mike

• Shannone

• Wynottah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked Jim because I thought he was from PA?? This way I can pick on someone close to me that probably doesn't get to the fort lots like the rest of you (like me)

I think you are right, somewhere in NE PA maybe pottstown We could meet up and TP his trailer. I think wynottah said she has a key we could use and she would supply the Toilet paper

IMHO if Walt came back and led the campfire singalong himself, it would take Donnie at least a day to notice.

Wow! See what you miss when you gotta work.

I see Donnie is threatening to leave the Country. Sasquatch is back in town and what really puzzles me is why Colson went crying to Mommy over absolutely nothing.:confused3 I'm gonna have to quit working just to keep up with everyone! Does anyone have a job on here?:thumbsup2

I wish I didnt. Jobs really interfere with a guys DIS time.

Wow! See what you miss when you gotta work.

I see Donnie is threatening to leave the Country. Sasquatch is back in town and what really puzzles me is why Colson went crying to Mommy over absolutely nothing.:confused3 I'm gonna have to quit working just to keep up with everyone! Does anyone have a job on here?:thumbsup2

I'am retired for now. But that honey do list is killing me. I didn't have to work this hard at work. I am thinking of getting anothor job soon just to get some time off.

beer.jpg

I swear that same image was in my dreams just last night !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter