• Shannone

• Wynottah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can we go over this new word "ribbing" :rotfl2:

according to dictionary.com
1. ribs collectively.
2. an assemblage or arrangement of ribs, as in cloth or a ship.

:confused3

dis definition
1. ????? ;)

this word just cracks me up, that is, the context it is being used in :rotfl:

sorry for the excessive use of smilies :thumbsup2

and number 5, don't hang out with a bunch of drunken golf cart centipede drivers....

Donnie should be thankful that they didnt turn his trailer over on its side, it would have taken him at least a day to figure out why the pee was running on the floor. :lmao:

We were going to move the entire 1000 loop to throw him off, put it back by the bike barn.

rib·bing (rbng)
n.
1. Ribs considered as a group.
2. An arrangement of ribs, as in a boat.
3. Informal The act or an instance of joking or teasing.

rib·bing (rbng)
n.
1. Ribs considered as a group.
2. An arrangement of ribs, as in a boat.
3. Informal The act or an instance of joking or teasing.

That's all very well and good, but it does not explain why FtWGuy is still farting???

Hey...I've had more people refer to my "tags" (and really..how flaterring of a reference is that to begin with?:rolleyes1 ) than I ever thought possible...and I know it was all done in good fun, with no harm intended. :laughing: You just can't take things so seriously. I figure, if you get picked on..they like you. :thumbsup2 Wierd..but ...we're a strange bunch! We're also the same bunch who will pm someone when they're not feeling well, or send a care package to brighten someone's day. The same bunch with a member that will record a DVD for a member that missed a FW travel channel show. The same wierd ribbing bunch that sends another member a sticker for their golf cart, or an iron on for their T-shirt..because they are "computer challenged", and the same ribbing bunch that will help your plan a vacation to an area they live in and recommend all the best places to eat. This bunch might rib you about your tags..but they also kept a good thought and prayer for my husband when he needed it most.
I can deal with ribbing like that. I'm thankful for it and rather enjoy it.:wizard:

haha, me? I'm 22 (although people tell me almost daily I look 16)

should I be posting in the kiddie thread :rotfl2:

22...com meah (that's" NY speak" for come a little closer) I gotta smack ya!:rotfl2:

See...just ribbin' ya.. Now you feel good don't ya? :cutie:

Bye the way...I mean that in the nicest way possible.
It's your official welcome to the camping forum! :wizard:

Hey...I've had more people refer to my "tags" (and really..how flaterring of a reference is that to begin with?:rolleyes1 ) than I ever thought possible...and I know it was all done in good fun, with no harm intended. :laughing: You just can't take things so seriously. I figure, if you get picked on..they like you. :thumbsup2 Wierd..but ...we're a strange bunch! We're also the same bunch who will pm someone when they're not feeling well, or send a care package to brighten someone's day. The same bunch with a member that will record a DVD for a member that missed a FW travel channel show. The same wierd ribbing bunch that sends another member a sticker for their golf cart, or an iron on for their T-shirt..because they are "computer challenged", and the same ribbing bunch that will help your plan a vacation to an area they live in and recommend all the best places to eat. This bunch might rib you about your tags..but they also kept a good thought and prayer for my husband when he needed it most.
I can deal with ribbing like that. I'm thankful for it and rather enjoy it.:wizard:

and after seeing you at the 4JUL GG, you don't have saggy tags, I need to come up with something else..... or we could just pick on Donnie some more.... He did drop things at the Fort, luckily not his kabobs....

22...com meah (that's" NY speak" for come a little closer) I gotta smack ya!:rotfl2:

See...just ribbin' ya.. Now you feel good don't ya? :cutie:

Bye the way...I mean that in the nicest way possible.
It's your official welcome to the camping forum! :wizard:

Good job, Auntie. She's welcomed by virtue of the fact that she's a GATORGAL!!!

gh.gif

thanks!

That should have been my user name!

side note: I am SUPER excited for football season :) ESPN was here at UF today shooting and they interviewed Tim Tebow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter