Who is your least favourite Disney character?

I really didn't care for Gurgi from The Black Cauldron. His voice was really annoying. If they do a remake I hope he's absent from it.

For some reason I can't stand Mickey Mouse

Well, that's a heck of a take. You know who it was all started by, right? ;)

It's hard to name a least favorite - but honestly, for me it might be Dory and maybe also Nemo's dad. They are just pretty annoying to me.

Last edited:
I love Mickey Mouse! For me it'd probably be Snow White... I don't know why, I just find her kind of disempowered and uninteresting. Like bland cheesecake.

Oh man, good topic. Out of the main characters I guess Daisy was just never my jam. She's all about fashion and pink but somehow even Minnie doesn't seem as primped as she does. If we're including everyone though... John Smith in Pocahontas. He's just so nondescript and boring! Even lined up to the other princes he's bland.

I really didn't care for Gurgi from The Black Cauldron. His voice was really annoying. If they do a remake I hope he's absent from it.

As an old fan of Lloyd Alexander's Prydain books (source material), I have always been disappointed in Disney's Black Cauldron. I would love to see a multi-part live-action adaptation faithful to the books. If they did that, and did it properly, Gurgi would be there but he would not be the animated version and he would not be annoying. (Well maybe a little at first, but that's in the story.)

To answer the original question, I'm going to go with Terk from Tarzan.

I don't like how they portray Johanna the Goanna in Rescuers Down Under.
I'll admit I really don't like Pinocchio. Or Fox and the Hound.

As an old fan of Lloyd Alexander's Prydain books (source material), I have always been disappointed in Disney's Black Cauldron. I would love to see a multi-part live-action adaptation faithful to the books. If they did that, and did it properly, Gurgi would be there but he would not be the animated version and he would not be annoying. (Well maybe a little at first, but that's in the story.)

To answer the original question, I'm going to go with Terk from Tarzan.
Holy cow, how could I have forgotten Terk! I agree completely. I think because I find Rosie O'Donnell extremely annoying. Otherwise Terk may not have been so bad.

Disney had optioned that for a live-action series several years back, but nothing has come of it yet. I think they backed off when a lot of the YA book adaptations started failing. I'd love to see it. I like the animated movie okay, but it could have been so much more. Apparently Katzenberg meddled with it quite a bit. Gurgi's not really that bad, is he?

I'm not a dog person so from the classic characters Pluto will be my number one least liked characters.
And I absolutely hate that stupid crab from Moana, I don't even remember his name, completely blocked it out and Shiny is one of the worst Big Lipped Alligator Moments in all of Disney history!

I'm not a dog person so from the classic characters Pluto will be my number one least liked characters.
And I absolutely hate that stupid crab from Moana, I don't even remember his name, completely blocked it out and Shiny is one of the worst Big Lipped Alligator Moments in all of Disney history!

Jemaine Clement! I thought he did a great job. The David Bowie-esque “Shiny” was well done, too.

Jemaine Clement! I thought he did a great job. The David Bowie-esque “Shiny” was well done, too.
Oh, i wasn't talking about the actor or his performance, I was talking about the character. The character of Tamatoa is incredible annoying to me because he hardly adds anything to the plot, it's just an obstacle they have to overcome and after that we never hear from him again. As we do not come back to him, why do we need a song about this character. No, characters that do not add anything end up in my blackbook very quickly :P

I find the crab’s song interesting , but a bit racist. The big lipped alligator meme was stereotypical satire on transsexual drag queens.

The Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp. I am a cat lover, and those two just creep me out.

Was going to say Pocahantas because she's just plain dull, but then I remembered Iago pretty much almost destroyed a classic attraction;
The Agent from Superstar Limo get dis-honorable mention;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!