Who is your favorite Dream Unlimited agent and why?

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
We have always booked with other travel agents but decided to give DU a try for our upcoming trip in April. I am not going to say our agents name but I feel like they were very unresponsive with questions we had. when they did respond to questions it took forever, Then about 3 weeks ago we decided to book a last min cruise leaving Oct 22. I sent them an email asking to book with them and I was completely ignored. After a week I just booked the cruise myself. I know this person is still around as I do see the name come up from time to time. My question is who do you guys use and what makes you always go back to them. I need to book another cruise for a birthday and I just don't feel like giving this person any more of my business especially when I book 4 rooms at a time.

Joy Ferson is amazing and super responsive! She handles everything quickly and deals with all my changes without complaint. She is golden! Highly recommend!

Last week I booked a Royal cruise then swapped to the Dream before rethinking and deciding on the Magic. She dealt with all that quickly and so very kindly especially considering all the extra work I made for her. Seriously she’s awesome.

I will say that I have actually booked my last few cruises myself because of similar issues with my travel agent. I would send extremely detailed emails and it still wouldn’t be done right. The problem is that you are basically stuck with that person now. I have NEVER put their name down and they always say “oh, I see you have used xxxx before so I’ll send you over to them”. That has happened the last 10 times so not a fluke. It is frustrating. If I wanted to have them I would have put their name down. I will say that I haven’t tried putting some one else’s name in, maybe that’s the trick? Good luck, hope it works out for you!

I will say that I have actually booked my last few cruises myself because of similar issues with my travel agent. I would send extremely detailed emails and it still wouldn’t be done right. The problem is that you are basically stuck with that person now. I have NEVER put their name down and they always say “oh, I see you have used xxxx before so I’ll send you over to them”. That has happened the last 10 times so not a fluke. It is frustrating. If I wanted to have them I would have put their name down. I will say that I haven’t tried putting some one else’s name in, maybe that’s the trick? Good luck, hope it works out for you!
I was wondering about that. If I am stuck with this person I am not going to be happy :(

Tracey Heinrichs is my Dreams Agent. Just as detailed oriented as I am. I knew she was a keeper after I booked my first DCL cruise in January 2020 for December 2020. It was canceled due to COVID19 and required multiple date changes. She kept me posted on changes and gave me options but did not try to sway me against getting a refund after multiple changes.

This year I've used her to book my 4 trips to WDW and I like to do most of my planning, but I appreciate her reminders and answers to questions that I may have.

I believe John Magi once said on the Disunplugged show you could contact him if you need a change your Dreams agent if you didn't match up well.

Best of Luck!

I believe John Magi once said on the Disunplugged show you could contact him if you need a change your Dreams agent if you didn't match up well.
You are correct. His email address is John@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

He happens to be on a cruise right now, but as can be seen on another post here, he is still actively monitoring business.

Thank you all for the info, I love hearing about the great agents out there

We have used 4 (I believe) agents in all the years of DU operating. I know we loved one agent but were assigned someone new when they left the agency. Since then I have entered a name on our request and had good luck with getting someone different that way. I’d imagine requesting a change would be honored. They want you to be happy.

We wanted to send some business to DU, so we booked a 3 night stay at Pop Century to go along with our DVC stay. We were assigned Krystin Turner as our agent. She was very responsive and quickly changed our reservation to CBR at our request. She also got us a discount when it was announced by Disney.

We just reserved the podcast cruise through her. Again, she was responsive and helpful with suggestions. We also had her book a pre-Cruise stay. I know she constantly checks her emails as some of the responses came from her phone.

Just an FYI - if you have worked with a Dreams agent in the past and submit a quote request you will be assigned to your past agent unless you tell us otherwise. Our policy is that agents check all incoming requests to see if they worked with a previous agent - if so that request is forwarded to that past agent.

As others have said if you don't tell us you want to work with someone new we won't know and just assume you forget to request your past agent on a quote.

You can add a note to your request that you would like to work with a different agent from last time (or even say you do not wish to work with XXXX again) and the agent that accesses your request will honor that request.

If anyone is not happy with their current agent please send me an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com so I work on a solution.

Yes, I am on a Celebrity Cruise at the moment but I am watching my emails and responding as fast as I can.

Our family (my family and my mom) work with Merrie Thomas. My mom was randomly assigned her a few years ago after submitting a request for quote through the website. My mom said she had done a great job, so this year, when I got fed up with dealing with that big box store that sends you gift cards (warning--they do not forward on any communications they get from Disney that they are supposed to forward to their customers), I booked with Merrie. She's been responsive and I've ended up with just what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!