Who is going? When?

Nancy, I wish I could've met up with you this last trip. Got so busy with packing and last minute things that I didn't see your post until too late.

I'm looking at going back end of Jan. (27-31) beginning of Feb. (3-7) dates not set yet. Will be soon though. :wizard:

We will be going for the MNSSHP :wizard:Oct 1-4 and Dec.16-23 :santa: for MVMCP and staying for the first time at Bay Lake Tower. :cool1: Very excited!!!!!:woohoo::yay:

We won't be going back till Jan, 2011, taking a cruise next year instead, which I'm really looking forward too.

We won't be going back till Jan, 2011, taking a cruise next year instead, which I'm really looking forward too.

I love cruising.....I have one in 2010 also :yay: Not until Sept though, so still a long wait.

I'm going Friday!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We will be at WDW 6/19-25. I'm so excited!!:woohoo:

I have been so busy getting everything ready that I haven't been on much! But I saw this post while looking for new exchanges to sign up for and had to post!!

I have been so busy getting everything ready that I haven't been on much! But I saw this post while looking for new exchanges to sign up for and had to post!!

oh wow HAVE FUN!!!! :)

I just got back and I'm so jealous. ;)

Have a great trip! :wizard:

I almost booked a trip yesterday--I went to the official site to check out the dining ADR thingy, and saw that they extended free dining....I put it some days & a hotel & I loved the price. But I resisted temptation. I need to be more fiscally responsible so I can't do a trip. But boy did I want to do it. :rolleyes1

Ohhh....too bad, Missy.
I need to take a lesson from you. I really need to spend less, at least until this house sells!!

Ohhh....too bad, Missy.
I need to take a lesson from you. I really need to spend less, at least until this house sells!!

I'm trying. And to top it off, I went looking for my left over ticket, and I have 4 days left on one...then exact amount of days I was thinking of going........

Ohhh...that is making it hard!! You are strong.
What dates were you looking at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!