Who hit the 50% off halloween stuff at Target?

lauraljp

Mouseketeer
We were there right away this morning. Picked up some candy of course. I really like to get the Oreos for $1.24 and the 12 packs or Cheetos for cheap. Great for lunches!!

Anyone know when it goes 75%? I am sure Target wants to get that stuff out of there. They were already replacing the empty shelves with Christmas.

Laura

I was there at about 9am after I dropped off the kids at school. They normally take the bus, but I wanted a head start.

I bought lots of goodies, too. I missed the orange storage tubs, though, as people earlier than me got to them first.

I am headed to another Target after my kids get out of school so they can choose, too. Nothing like Target markdowns! lol

I was also there this morning after bringing the kids to school. Costumes were going like crazy! I picked up a few little things-nothing else really caught my eye.

We're lucky here, we have 2 targets within 3 miles of each other. I hit both first thing and got some flags -- Snoopy and Scooby Doo, no Disney :(, a yard stake decoration, two wreaths (one hallloween and one general fall themed), 2 big orange storage tubs and 2 smaller craft sized containers. Passed on the candy as almost all of it will pull DH's dental work out of his head, LOL. What fun. I love Target sales!

some scrapbook stuff because I don't think there'll be any left on Thursday when it goes to 75% off, two large clear tubs, one small one. But, I'll be back on Thursday to see what else I can get.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

I got the fall Snoopy flag, some trinkets to donate to next year's school Halloween parties and some halloween socks.

I went tonight at 6:00 p.m. and was able to pick up one use cameras for $2.49. There were still 20+ when I left.

I picked up Haunted Froot Loops and Haunted Apple Jacks for $1.25/box. These are cereals my kids like anyway, so for that price, I picked up two boxes of each. They also had Count Chocula, some chocolate rice krispy things, and Boo Berries I think. They were on an end cap by the soda.

They still had a ton of stuff at our store and we were told that there were still 12 carts in the back to be stocked. They still had a lot of storage boxes, some see through and some 50 gal. solid orange. I have no idea what was still to come out.

There was no shortage of lawn ornaments, home decor, costumes, jewelry, etc.

I went to the one near my office at noon. I loaded up on half price candy. I keep the kids next door sweet with it (I'm glad I don't pay their dental bills). A 3 pound bag of bubble gum will last a few weeks.
I also use the candy in my holiday baking. I make peanut blossom cookies and use hershey kisses the regular way, then wrap some of the dough around rolo's and mini snickers. Yum!

I got a fiberoptic pumpkin with a black cat on the top! I have been thinking it was so cute but too cheep to pay full price!;) :D I am going to enjoy for the rest of the week before I pack up the Holoween stuff.:teeth:

In response to the OP's question of when will it go to 75%. Another reliable board has said that Thurs. 11/4 is the day and that 11/7 all remaining will go to 90%.

Mary

I was out at 8:00 a.m.
I got a fog machine and trick or treat bag for my daughter.
I did not find any table cloths or rugs,they were all gone by the time i got there around 8:45

after my parent/teacher conference for DD11. I feel bad 'cause I left MIL alone with 3 DDs...BIL was there with her when I got home....oooppppssss.... Got a few towels, light up pumpkin, small containers, a kids tshirt, cindy costume (a little beat up), candle holder, and a bunch of clearance pj shirts for DDs and me, pumpkin cutter kit, 2 boxes of cereal, and two bags of candy. They had a lot of the orange container bottoms, but the tops were all broken. They had a ton of tableclothes, napkins, some costumes and accessories, tons of decorations, candy apple kits, and a LOAD of candy. I could have spent more time, but I guess I actually spent too much....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter