Who here uses CM's SBC+ for digital scrapping?

I've played with it a bit, but I can't figure out how to remove the part of the clip that should be hidden. Anyone up for trying to dumb it down for me???

Thanks so much to those of you who gave the description of how to do a "paper tear" I was able to do that on a page tonight and it worked great. Thanks!!!

Hello,

Have you tried clicking on your paper clip and going to the tools ribbon - you can choose the rectangle and cut out the piece that don't want. Does that make sense?

I will try that - DH has the laptop at a meeting tonight so I can't get at it at the moment (grrrr!!!) I'll try it as soon as he gets home.

Thanks!!

I am not sure if you have tried this - but you can take a torn piece of paper - recolor it white and then copy it - change the copy to the piece of paper that you want and offset it over the white piece and it looks torn - does that make sense?

Any suggestions of places to get torn pieces of paper to use like this? I love this idea!!

Any suggestions of places to get torn pieces of paper to use like this? I love this idea!!

I have some things for you to try. I am going to try and PM it to you.

The only thing I could PM you was a copy of instructions I had in Word. I have some more files see your PM

I am positng a page I did using the CM Disney Vacation Power Palette. I wanted my toen page to be the vertical stripes from that package, but everytime I treid it the stripes became horizontal on that torn sheet. So I went with dots instead.

Here it is for those wanting to know what the torn page would look like.

GrandparentsCruiseBook-Page010-1.jpg

I found some in one of the free CM sets available on line. I saved it as a png file and made it's own little folder for it so it would be easy to find. I was able to find a torn corner and a torn strip that ran the width of the page.

I just bought SBC+ and the Disney CD last night on the internet. Can't wait to get them!:cool1:

Hey did you guys see that this Thursday or next you can participate in a live webinar with Dawn Oldham where she is going to teach new techniques for SBC+. Techniques she did not teach in her first three trainings.

I am so excited to learn new things with this program. I am putting it on my calender for Thursday night...just need to hope I can get home in time. Can't wait to learn more "hidden secrets" of SBC+:banana:

Hey did you guys see that this Thursday or next you can participate in a live webinar with Dawn Oldham where she is going to teach new techniques for SBC+. Techniques she did not teach in her first three trainings.

I am so excited to learn new things with this program. I am putting it on my calender for Thursday night...just need to hope I can get home in time. Can't wait to learn more "hidden secrets" of SBC+:banana:

Do I have to be a consultant to do this training? Or can I be just a customer?

Yes, please post the information, I would LOVE to see this demonstration by Dawn. :flower3:

Here it is:

Hot New Designs, Tips, and Techniques for StoryBook Creator Plus by Dawn Oldham!
(NOTE: THIS WEBINAR IS FOR CUSTOMERS AND CONSULTANTS ALREADY USING STORYBOOK CREATOR PLUS!) On this one hour webinar, you will learn new techniques NOT shown in the recorded training webinars! See new designs in use, as well as new uses for some of the tools that are already in your StoryBook Creator Plus software. Spend an FUN, FAST PACED hour with Dawn as a Digital Diva in Training! You're gonna love ALL the ideas shared! (Remember these are listed in EASTERN TIME and you will need to call in by phone to HEAR the webinar!)

Thursday, August 7 at 10 AM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/916969027

Thursday, August 7 at 9 PM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/760912675

Thursday, August 14 at 10 AM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/587207664

Thursday, August 14 at 9 PM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/704819578

Hi Friends,
Is there a way to view a 2 page layout in SBC+ or a way to duplicate a page so that the borders and etc... are lined up when they are side by side?

Hi Friends,
Is there a way to view a 2 page layout in SBC+ or a way to duplicate a page so that the borders and etc... are lined up when they are side by side?

To duplicate a page, right click on it over on the right side pages panel and hit "duplicate this page." I do that all the time to make 2 pagers..... I don't think here is a way to view 2 pages side by side? I wish CM would add this feature.

Hi Friends,

There may be an easier way - I will post on another board to see if anyone knows - but I view two page layouts 2 ways -

1) on the right side when the have the two pages side by side
2) You can drag and drop one page when the other one is open and then I put them side by side and delete the other image when I am done. It takes a couple of minutes for the second page to appear - you get a circle with a line - but it is black and then a symbol that looks like a square until the page appears

If I want both pages to match - after I complete the first page, you can go the the drop down on the page and "duplicate this page" - then I choose all of the elements and flip the page so that it is mirror image. Here is one where I flipped the elements using the layouts ribbon - under rotate there is a flip option

2707393844_9d6cb8cddb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter