who has plans to go June 06 ??

Hey FIGHTINILLINI229,

We'll be at POR June 7-14. It looks like you have experience at the resort.
We are 1st timers to POR, did AKL in June '04. We are a family of 4 with 2
DD's 13 & 10. Any advice for things you have learned help to make your trip special or to things you wouldn't do again? :banana:

Thanks & I'll look for ya during MUGMAN patrols. :thumbsup2

YO

us toooooooooo..

my hubby and i will going hopefully staying at the wildernesslodge june 25-30th!!!!

Plane tickets purchased, car reserved, reservations at SOG for June 3-9. June 6 is DD b-day so she will have a Mickey Mouse birthday. :banana:

Our family of 4 is planning our trip for June 9-15th 2006. Only 133 more days! Can't wait!!! :yay:

We are going for 7 Wonderful days!!! June 5- June 12 :cool1:

We are flying and we are so excited. It will be hubby and our daughter which will be 9 by then and myself. I am trying to get all the things straight for eating ect.... We will be staying at the POP!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc

Happy Dance!!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: :bounce: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Heather

My four girls friends and I are going on our girls trip for June 1-4. It took a bit of convincing to get one of our friends to go, but it will be great fun. Parks during the day, pool mid-afternoon, PI all night! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:
:tigger: me :tink: tiff :stitch: kelly :goofy: sally

Count us in!! party:

Just booked today for June 1 - 12 Poly GVC!!!! :woohoo:

Back again June 11-15 at Wilderness Lodge Villas
June 15-19 at Polynesian Resort

:cheer2: Cannot wait, this counter has been here since over 1000 days!!!!!:cheer2:

June 5-12. Our first visit and we will be staying at Windsor Hills. What do you think the crowds will be like?

We're June 4-11 at POR French Quarter. Just missed the new code by 1 day.
Oh well, at least it's only 97 more days.
Jim

June 3-10 at CR. We'll be celebrating DD's 7th birthday on June 8th. Ready to go now.

I'm going to try to have something - ribbon, shirt, pin - i don't know, something, lime green on every day. Hope to meet some of the fantastic people that I've kinda met on these boards.

M-I-C- see ya real soon!

have you guys all booked your hotels yet ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter