who has plans to go June 06 ??

We are staying at the POP, for the first time, June 20-July 10. DH, DS 15 and DD 12. Maybe I will run into some off you there. (not that I would know who anyone is LOL)...Have a great time everyon!

Yeah! June 16 - 27, 2BR Villa at WL.

This will be the first trip for DD/DS twins (will be 5 by then), and the first trip the older DD(7) and DS(6) will remember. Our last trip, I was 7 months pregnant with the twins! The things we'll do for Disney! At least it was December, and not in the summer.

We are going 6/12 - 6/17, staying at CBR. This is the first trip for our kids.

6/11-6/17 unless airfare complicates the dates. It will be my family of three (me, DH and DD), our second trip as a family (my 3rd) and a friend of mine and her DD <- her first time. We're staying at Pop Century and going to SeaWorld too.

Three guesses where we will be staying! Our dates are a bit flexible because we haven't decided whether to fly or drive--the latter would be a new experience. We will probably split our stay this year in an effort to add another resort to our list.

Tentative plans are: 6/9-11/06 at POFQ; 6/12-17/06 Polynesian GV Concierge. Of course, BRP rates may require some motion on the dates/resorts--don't ya' just hate waiting for AP rates--whatever form the discount du jour takes! :rolleyes:

We have plans to leave SE MI on 6/19 and drive to WDW and stay at Pop Century. Myself, dd26 dgd9 dgs2 ds11 ds7 getting 2 rooms waitng for codes.

We finally decided to go in June. Our kids get out of school on the 2nd and we plan on being there the 3rd. Now I just need to figure out where to stay. Not a lot of affordable options with 5 people plus 1 under 3 :mad:

Nothing set in stone here either - but we are talking about a late May/early June trip. We like to go the Saturday before Memorial day through the next Sat or Sun. That way you catch the tail end of the Flower & Garden Festival. Not to mention, a lot of schools throughout the country are still in session so it's not that crowded. We'll be staying at the Poly, that's for sure. I think the renovations will be complete and we'll stay in a new room.

But, before this joyous trip, I have another trip...in 13 days we'll be at the Dolphin for a short trip - 4 nights starting the day before Turkey Day. What a way to give thanks.

PamNC

:sunny: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Count us in!!!

We'll be there June 24-July 1. We haven't made the official reservations yet, but those are our definite dates. We're going back to POR...not crazy about the high precip. or crowds in June, but the whole hurricane thing freaked us out this past September.

See you there!

Amy

I will start my booking tomorrow with DVC services --- vacation club -- I will report back after I have everything set in stone!! I do not want to jink myself --

& MONTH BOOKING WINDOW HERE WE COME!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and no we are not crazy for booking early -- not to mention with ADR's booking at 180 days us veterans have to have our ducks in a row!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

US TOO!!!

We're staying at Pop Century for 7 nights starting June 8, then switching to Board Walk Inn for 3 nights! My DD has been wanting to try out that "clown" pool!!! We are so excited!!! :dog2:

June 24-> July 8

Don't ask me where we are staying :rotfl2: - somewhere on WDW property -
WL maybe, CSR and a deluxe split maybe, Dolphin & a deluxe or CSR split maybe, Poly & CSR split maybe, deluxe all the way maybe .....
BRP will tell all :teeth:

June 29th till July 7th at ASMo!!!!

This will be our first time staying on site! Our previous trips were all off-site (but absolutely wonderful BTW, lol). I can't wait until we get closer to travel time and the resort specific threads like this start to pop up. Can't wait to see how many DIS'ers are gonna be at ASMo during that time.

Jennifer.

We're going June 10-19, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. My mom will be there for the first four nights and we contemplated just getting 2 rooms at Pop for the trip, but we love POR and this might be our last chance to stay there. Because I'm pretty sure that soon my kids are not going to want to sleep in the same beds! ;) We're booked through AAA with a MYW package with dining. I did some research and it looks like last June there were no discounts other than AAA and BRP, so while I'm hoping for a discount, I'm not budgeting depending on one.

BrerMama said:
We're going June 10-19, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. My mom will be there for the first four nights and we contemplated just getting 2 rooms at Pop for the trip, but we love POR and this might be our last chance to stay there. Because I'm pretty sure that soon my kids are not going to want to sleep in the same beds! ;) We're booked through AAA with a MYW package with dining. I did some research and it looks like last June there were no discounts other than AAA and BRP, so while I'm hoping for a discount, I'm not budgeting depending on one.

There was an AP discount for last June--

I will also be in the world at the same time--my location is still secret until I have it in stone!! Don't try to understand unless if you are a DVC owner!!

Basically I need pixie dust :wizard:

4lilpoohs said:
We finally decided to go in June. Our kids get out of school on the 2nd and we plan on being there the 3rd. Now I just need to figure out where to stay. Not a lot of affordable options with 5 people plus 1 under 3 :mad:

Have you looked into renting from a DVC member in the rent/trade board?? You could get a 2 bedroom villa over there. OKW would be your best price since that is the lowest in our points. Be aware once you stay at the villas you are hooked and end up signing that dotted line!
:rotfl: If you have any questions just pm me :sunny:

we're going for 14 days from the 17th.It's my 30th birthday and i can't wait!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Add us in for June! We check in on June 2 and will stay until Aug 5th! Another 8 weeks of heaven at Ft. Wilderness in our 5th wheel! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter