who has plans to go June 06 ??

Thanks..I can't imagine WDW not doing "something extra" for the 4th of July.
We are looking forward to being there during that time.

Just booked Wilderness Lodge for 6/16/06 - 6/23/06. This is our fourth year at Wilderness Lodge and we just love it! :flower:
:banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Count us in for June 23 - 30 :cool1:
The Cast: Me- mom, :cloud9: planner, loves rides, gets teary eyed thinking about how much my boys will love their 1st trip, My 3rd trip. Trip 1-1976, 2-1995 DH- :cool2: Loves rides, fun dad never been before
DS 1 age 6 loves rides but is short for his age (44in with shoes) likes to run off and scare us :hyper: DS 2 age 6 :earboy2: does not like scarey things (haunted houses) will ride rides with mommy sticks close to us :earsboy:
staying at Pop

booked through AAA
ADRs made
Driving from Ohio will stay overnight near the GA/FL border

New to DIS but so excited about our trip! 6/23-29 at Shades of Green; 6/29-7/1 Hard Rock Hotel. We went in '97, '00, and '03 as a family, so we're due. I'm obsessing...it will be a long five months! It will be me (Mom - 48), DH52, DS20, DS17, DD14. Just booked Airtran today; not quite the price I would have liked, but I wanted to be sure. Sue in Ohio

We just decided today that early June was when we were going. I saw this thread and it looks like a pretty popular time.

Now it's time for me to get planning. I'm not expecting much in the way of good deals.

We've stayed at the Poly, WL, AKL, and CSR the last several times we've been. Deluxes are probably going to be out of range this year.

I'm thinking POR. It looks pretty neat. What do you guys think of it? Food and pool specifically.

Hubby just last weekend talked about going when the kids get out of school. I've got almost everything planned for june 17-24.

Let's all PROMISE to wear the lime green during our trips! Either a ribbon or something.

I wore lime green last year hoping to see some DISers, but the only people I saw and asked about it didn't know anything about Dis.

Dh, dd9, ds6 and I will be at All-Star Movies June 11-17. At least, if I get approval from his work soon so I can click the "book this trip" button!

*crossing fingers - oh, please don't sell out*

:cool1: :cool1:
Just got the okay from my boss to have the week of June 12 - 21 off!! :banana:
So...... Just made flight ressie!!!
Yahoo!! :banana:
Now waiting for some discounts...... hoping for CBR this time. May have to settle for Pop C. If the rates are too high.
Last 3 trips were at CSR.... love it there, but looking for a change. :banana:

We (me, DH & Dkids 10 & 7) will be going for a 2 week trip: 6/22-6/26 at Hard Rock Hotel and 6/26-7/7 at WL!!! All ADRS are made for the entire WDW portion of trip! We are going all out and can't wait!

Finally convinced everyone on going to the World. Going June 3-9th and staying Shades of Green as of now unless I can get a great deal like last summer to AKL. Plane tickets were bought today. Cant' wait!!!!! Love the Mouse!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter