Who has accepted Fall 06?

Hey all, I finally got accepted into the program. My arrival date is August 21. I haven't really made up my mind yet about whether or not I should have a roommate. I am kind of nervous about living with people I do not know, but on the other hand, it can be fun. 50/50 chance I guess. If anyone is in the same situation and/or looking for a roommate, reply.

:wizard:

tennis1mouse said:
Hey all, I finally got accepted into the program. My arrival date is August 21. I haven't really made up my mind yet about whether or not I should have a roommate. I am kind of nervous about living with people I do not know, but on the other hand, it can be fun. 50/50 chance I guess. If anyone is in the same situation and/or looking for a roommate, reply.

:wizard:

Do you live in Florida? Because if not, then you will have a roommate. Even if you get a 1-bedroom there is 2 people in it. It is 2 people per bedroom.

Joanna71985 said:
Do you live in Florida? Because if not, then you will have a roommate. Even if you get a 1-bedroom there is 2 people in it. It is 2 people per bedroom.

Thanks for replying. I guess I better find a roommate soon. If anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know.

no need to find anyone, they will place you with a roomate during check-in, and you will more then likely meet them while you are moving in to your apartment.

What role will you be doing this fall???

Oh.. and WELCOME TO THE DIS!

CP is short for College Program(er), which are students who are taking part in Disney's Theme Parks and Resort's College Program
http://www.disneycollegeprogram.com

Basicly its a 5-7 month internship at the Walt Disney Resort for college students to Work, Learn and have lots and lots of Fun :)

jimmybop said:
no need to find anyone, they will place you with a roomate during check-in, and you will more then likely meet them while you are moving in to your apartment.

What role will you be doing this fall???

Oh.. and WELCOME TO THE DIS!

Thanks. I will be doing Merchandising. I am kind of nervous about being roomed with someone that I do not know, that is why I would prefer to chat with a potential roommate to try to get to know them beforehand...that way I would at least know something. I just hope everything turns out well.

tennis1mouse said:
Thanks. I will be doing Merchandising. I am kind of nervous about being roomed with someone that I do not know, that is why I would prefer to chat with a potential roommate to try to get to know them beforehand...that way I would at least know something. I just hope everything turns out well.

Merchandise is fun. I did it for my first cp last year. And I was the same way about housing- it was my first time away from home. It was fine. I wish you god luck.

tennis1mouse said:

awesome, if you have any questions about the Merchandise role or anything else (I worked at the largest merchandise shop, World of Disney, last fall), feel free to send me a PM ok look me up on AIM (sn in my profile) or I am sure Joanna will be happy to help inbetween yelling at guests to stop pulling tigger's tail ;)

Cant wait to see/meet ya'll this fall! My check in is aug 2nd!!! All the way from vegas baby!

Aladdin1814 said:
Cant wait to see/meet ya'll this fall! My check in is aug 2nd!!! All the way from vegas baby!

Hey Aladdian.. Welcome to the DIS..... What role will you be wroking in?

Aladdin1814 said:

That's awsome! My roomie is from Nevada too.

holla! HOW FUN! I only go to school there, I was born and raised in nyc, parents live in ct now... so I get around

comin down Aug 21st. I'll be in operations. I'm from long island..can't wait!

Hey everyone, my name is Josh and I got accepted to work in operations for the fall college program. I will be checking in on Aug. 23rd but I'll be down there from the 19th on trying to relax a little. Anyone else who will e down there should contact me so I might know someone when I get there :) My AIM is actingeek. I promise I will respond and be nice. Hey, does anyone checking in on the 23rd want to get get together and hang out the night before? That may be a good way to get to know some people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter