Who has accepted Fall 06?

Simba

Some People Call me Walt Jr.
I figured we should start a thread for everyone that is officially going to be on the CP this fall. I accepted my letter about 2 weeks ago and I check in on September 5th. I'll be working in Hospitality. Now, who else..............

I will be down there for the fall advantage program, i will be working operations and will be checking in on May 17th.

I just accepted about two hours ago. I reeeeallly wanted to arrive on August 2nd, but I can't miss demolition derby season, so I'll be arriving on the 28th. I'm in operations, and I'll be taking whatever class it is that they offer for criminal justice majors.

I won't be doing the CP this fall, but I'll be on vacation down at Disney World from August 28 - September 2! So, I'm sure I'll see alot of you down there! :)

I'll be there! On the 21st of August! Operations!

I just accepted for the 28th of August in Operations! :mickeyjum YAY! Can't wait.

I'm not doing the CP this time, but I'm doing a Professional Internship with Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom. Arrival on June 14. I can't wait!!!

Kristen ;)

Fall 2003 - Full Service Food and Beverage CP @ Fort Wilderness
Summer 2006 - PI with Guest Relations @ Magic Kingdom

This is my very first post and I am completely new to all of this but I did accept Operations for the Fall 06 Season and will arrive on August 23rd.

Feel free to contact me if you want :cool1:

I am not doing the CP, but I will start my Industrial Engineering Professional Internship (actually it is a Co-Op). I start on May 19th. I don't know what assignment(s) I would get.

Good luck guys... Anyone staying in Northbridge Apts?

I got my "Congrats" email saying I would be invited to be a character performer for Fall '06 - I'll be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter