Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

I forgot to tell you, Robin.....the Worcestershire sauce? Amazing! It has to steep or three weeks, but it's already delicious!

I forgot to tell you, Robin.....the Worcestershire sauce? Amazing! It has to steep or three weeks, but it's already delicious!

sounds great Ann. Now you can enjoy your Worcestershire sauce again.

Hi! This is Kim's daughter, Kelly, you may have heard about me or met me. I know that I've met some of you before!:yay:

Hi! This is Kim's daughter, Kelly, you may have heard about me or met me. I know that I've met some of you before!:yay:

:wave: Hi Kelly :)

Nice to see you on the DISboards.

Did you know that there is actually a whole section of the boards for teenagers? I don't know much about it but I have looked at it before.

I hope you come back and post here again soon.

Looking forward to cruising with you next year.

:wave: Hi Kelly :)

Nice to see you on the DISboards.

Did you know that there is actually a whole section of the boards for teenagers? I don't know much about it but I have looked at it before.

I hope you come back and post here again soon.

Looking forward to cruising with you next year.
Yeah, I found some teen boards that I liked!

I will definitely post more! This is fun! :goodvibes

Hi Kelly! What a perfect user name you have. I've never met you, but of seen lots of videos of you skating on facebook!:goodvibes

Glad to have you here!:wizard:

Hi kelly! Im glad to see you on the boards! I think I'm one of the few privileged who met you! I love to watch you skate and I agree with PD that your name is perfect!

I have to tell you Tkers.... I finally watched UP! I don't know why I didn't watch it before, it was funny, sad and poignant. Made me reach for the tissues..... So anyone who hasn't watched it - it's time!

I'm off to the dentist....

I have to tell you Tkers.... I finally watched UP! I don't know why I didn't watch it before, it was funny, sad and poignant. Made me reach for the tissues..... So anyone who hasn't watched it - it's time!

You know my wife and I just watched that about a month ago, maybe more. She always likes to catch me at those mushy gushy moments possibly wiping a tear away :flower3:

I thought it was a pretty good movie. I wish Kevin had more screen time though. She was funny!

Horizons - I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Kevin spin-off, direct to DVD for the kids. I was surprised at how sadly sentimental the movie was...

PD - You need to make sure you see it. You'll love it!

Kelly - I'm glad I saw it, too! Have you seen Tangled? If not, you'll LOVE it!

Well my dental visit went well - no cavities! Picked up the folks at the airport - their flight was 2 hours late due to weather in Tampa, FL. We spent several hours chit-chatting at their house tonight. Always good to have them home, they're great parents!

I'm off to bed! Ya'll take care and chat with you tomorrow!

Actually we just bought Tangled and I meant to watch it last night, but I decided on Aladdin instead ;) Love that movie

I watched Tangled by myself. :rolleyes1 And, even tho we've owned Aladdin since VHS days, it was the first time I sat through the whole movie. I used to put it in for Matt and use the time to get something else done. ;) Kelly wanted to watch Aladdin because she's playing some of the music in band right now. :thumbsup2

Keep smiling, Ann. :teeth: Glad your parents are safe at home.

:wave: All!

Hello everybody....:wave:

and a special Hello to Kelly,:wave2:
I haven,t met you or your mother (in person)yet, but hope we will meet up this Aug. and I will be seeing you on the TKer cruise!...That will be so much fun...I'm sure you will have a blast at the teen club, and with all the things you can do on the ship!
I cant wait for the Fla. trip too!, BUT...... I don't want to wish away the summer, so I guess Ill just have to be patient.

I bought my DGKs some things for WDW when I went shopping the other day...and have been picking up things from the Disney store when they have sales... I let them check the stuff out and try things on, but then they have to wait for the trip to use anything.....They get soo excited to see what I have gotten them.. It all goes in a box I keep in my back room to be sent by mail the week before we go...This keeps the anticipation levels high...:yay: for them!

Added.....Im back :teleport: got my last paycheck today, dropped off the keys.
I didnt give my letter of resignation yet..Still working on that one.

Well I am off to wash dishes...FUN!

TTFNpaw:

Thanks Betsy! I am looking forward to all the teen activies on the ship... especially the spa just for teens:) Oh and the August trip too!

Well I am going to pick up my last check from work today...My boss told me I had to write a letter of resignation??????:confused3.
Now I haven't worked much in my life ...but have never been ask for a letter of resignation???...Does any of you know if this is normal, or can I just skip it???....I would have no idea what to write, and I cant see it being any benefit for me. It was only a part time job and I quit...so its not like I could try to get unemployment.. I just don't see why she would need this letter...:confused:
Any suggestions as to what I should do?...I'm all ears.:listen:

Well I am off to wash dishes...FUN!

TTFNpaw:

Its considered a "professional courtesy". Though given the information I dunno if they deserve that. Here in MA its more about references and job abandonment. If you don't give a resignation letter and use that company as a reference they can tell the calling company that you did not leave one. May be something that new company is turned off to.

Its also more of a proof thing saying I am leaving on my own accord not being laid off. In other words, not eligible for unemployment.

A simple effective X date I will no longer be able to work for X company. You don't need to give a reason and technically they aren't really supposed to ask though most companies do.

Resignation letters are MOSTLY so the company covers their bums but also helps cover yours as well.

Hope this helps.

Its considered a "professional courtesy". Though given the information I dunno if they deserve that. Here in MA its more about references and job abandonment. If you don't give a resignation letter and use that company as a reference they can tell the calling company that you did not leave one. May be something that new company is turned off to.

Its also more of a proof thing saying I am leaving on my own accord not being laid off. In other words, not eligible for unemployment.

A simple effective X date I will no longer be able to work for X company. You don't need to give a reason and technically they aren't really supposed to ask though most companies do.

Resignation letters are MOSTLY so the company covers their bums but also helps cover yours as well.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input.After talking with my boss (or former)......I think I have decided to go ahead and just write a simple form resignation letter. :thumbsup2

Thanks Betsy! I am looking forward to all the teen activies on the ship... especially the spa just for teens:) Oh and the August trip too!
Ohh the teen spa is very nice...I have seen pictures of it...Very cool!:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter