Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

That's great about the airport. It will make things that much easier for you.

You have fun pushing that chair and building up muscles.

At least most of the parks are fairly flat, except for Animal Kingdom.

Ohhh PD!:hug:
So sorry to see about your daughter.:flower3: I hope all goes well at WDW... Im sure they will be very helpful with it though...You may even get to have front seats for the shows...Might as well find some good that it could bring...right!:thumbsup2

Well I picked up my seeds today, and my starting supplies...tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant. I also picked up some sweetpeas to plant by my fence...I thought they would look nice growing up it.

Kelly,
I think Im with Robin on this...I would be VERY surprised if we came upon an iceburg....::yes::

Im off to watch Jeopardy:happytv:, I need to see all that I dont know!...LOL

Have a good evening pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

A question for you, my American friends.

Someone said tonight that there is giftgiving that goes with your Thanksgiving traditions.

I have never heard that before and just thought I would check with you and see what you had to say about it?

Do you give gifts for Thanksgiving....... along the lines of what happens at Christmas?

How did the surgery go PD?

I've been thinking of you and your daughter today.

Someone said tonight that there is giftgiving that goes with your Thanksgiving traditions.

I have never heard that before and just thought I would check with you and see what you had to say about it?

Do you give gifts for Thanksgiving....... along the lines of what happens at Christmas?
I've never heard of this! If I am having dinner at someone else's house, I will bring a hostess gift, but nothing like Christmas!:confused3

Well she had a badly torn meniscus, and also some ripped up cartiledge which was rubbing against her patella and moving her kneecap off track so the Dr. cleaned up the cartiledge, repaired the meniscus and fastened the kneecap back in place.

She can't do athletics at all for at least 4 months, will have crutches for the next 6 weeks, has a big old brace. He says she will never be able to run long distance again, but will be able to sprint next year for indoor and spring track. That is her main thing so that is good, but she likes to takes long 3-4 mile runs for conditioning. That is out.

For the next 2 weeks she has to keep her leg straight, so alot of the rides at Disney are out.:sad1: I told her we can postpone our trip, but she says no way, we are going on Saturday. Also no pool for her! We'll be going to lots of shows, and easy rides (jungle cruise, great movie ride) but no thrill rides. I told her I don't care about going on rides as I just went in January and I will be happy to hang out with her, wheel her around the park in a wheelchair and eat lots of snacks!:goodvibes

Thanks for thinking of us Robin!:hug:

:confused:
Not in this family....My gift to my family is dinner!...If anybody wants to give me a Thanksgiving gift...They can do the dishes after the dinner I gave them!..LOL:rolleyes:
I have never heard of gift giving for Thanksgiving...except maybe a host/hostess "thank-you" gift....for being invited, but that would be for any party/dinner and most dont even do that anymore.

Yes PD, I was wondering too...How did it all go?...You and your daughter have been in my prayers.:thumbsup2

Well its more Easter shopping for me today...I need to go to AC Moore, and Sams club. I have to find three non gender prize ideas for the egg hunt....(three different age groups.) I also need to go to lowes, for mulch, and a smalll rake.

I planted my seeds yesterday, now I wait for them to sprout...They have plenty of time as I dont even have the ground broke for the garden...:rolleyes1 I think we will rent a tiller...Im too old to be doing all that digging...LOL

I hope you all have sunshine and warmth today. We are suppose to...:cool1:

TTFNpaw:

Thanks for the responses. I was pretty sure that was the case but this person (my husband :lmao: ) was also quite insistent that he was correct. Apparently his brother told him this, his brother lives in North Carolina. Or maybe he just thought his brother told him........ he's getting old and senile, I swear, even though he is almost 3 years younger than me ;)

PD, sorry to hear about your daughter and her running but unfortunately life is all about adjusting.

So this trip to Disney will be a new adventure. You will have to take time to stop and see all the little things that you normally rush by on your way to the rides. At least I know that is what we tend to do.

There really are a lot of special little Disney touches that we overlook.

Betsy, have fun with your gardening. We are expecting sunshine here today but temps are only in the mid 50's. I would like it to be a bit warmer but I guess as long as the sun is shining, I'm not going to complain too much.

Thanks for the responses. I was pretty sure that was the case but this person (my husband :lmao: ) was also quite insistent that he was correct. Apparently his brother told him this, his brother lives in North Carolina. Or maybe he just thought his brother told him........ he's getting old and senile, I swear, even though he is almost 3 years younger than me ;)

PD, sorry to hear about your daughter and her running but unfortunately life is all about adjusting.

So this trip to Disney will be a new adventure. You will have to take time to stop and see all the little things that you normally rush by on your way to the rides. At least I know that is what we tend to do.

There really are a lot of special little Disney touches that we overlook.

Betsy, have fun with your gardening. We are expecting sunshine here today but temps are only in the mid 50's. I would like it to be a bit warmer but I guess as long as the sun is shining, I'm not going to complain too much.

Thanks! That's just what I told her. I =said we'll probably discover new things that we never take the time to notice!

Betsy, looks like we posted at the same time, the details of the surgery are written right above your post.

Thanks! That's just what I told her. I =said we'll probably discover new things that we never take the time to notice!

Absolutely and then you can report back to us all the new things that you have discovered:thumbsup2

I am so tired of wind.

I sure wish it would just be calm outside for a bit.

We are getting a lot of wind here tonight...and rain...Lots of rain:sad2:
A couple of times I wondered if I was gonna lose my roof!..the gusts were pretty strong..:eek:
Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer.:rolleyes:

We did our shopping, Looked at video cameras. We are not sure what the best deal is yet. So we figured we'd wait and do some research first. Then went to church and after, dinner in Montrose...

Thats our exciting day....:rolleyes1

I hope you all have had a good day.:wizard:

TTFNpaw:

Good Morning!
I'm Doing great!...Just haven't posted as I am not a fan of talking to myself...:rotfl:
Well to tell the truth I talk to myself all the time...But I dont think I have ever posted to myself:upsidedow

How have you and yours been Kim?....

I have cleaned and shopped and except for the last min. things to buy( The produce, and the ham...etc.) which I am going to do this afternoon. I am driving Britt to work, and she works right next door to Price Chopper. :thumbsup2 I am all ready for Easter!

Too bad it is suppose to rain on my egg hunt..:sad1: I have a back up plan if it does..I made a Bunny bean bag a few years ago for a bad weather Easter we had...I am going to reuse that, and we will play "hot Potato" with it...the last one left is the winner of the prize...and we just hand out the eggs. Not as fun as an egg hunt:rolleyes:...but it will work :confused3

I am off to finish up with the cleaning and get some serving dishing washed, and ready to go....:cheer2: <--- Me cleaning.

I hope you all have a very Happy Easter weekend:wizard:

TTFNpaw:

Is this a yes...because I have posted to myself before:blush:....or your not a fan of talking to yourself either?....lol

Its just not that fun to talk to yourself as you already know what you are going to say!:teeth::upsidedow

Having strawberry daiquiries with Mike...and looking for a movie to watch on netflix...

Have a good evening my friendspixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

happy-easter-1.jpg

DU, thanks. Yum, no Easter candy around here.

Betsy, I do talk to myself all the time but to do it here just seems weird.

That is something that I prefer to do where no one else notices ;)

I hope everyone enjoys their day.

Well Happy Easter everyone...a day late.

It RAINED most of the day yesterday...as it is doing today...Yuck!

We played the bunny game and everyone seemed to have a good time anyway...I was a bit bummed ...but there is always next year...;)

No good weather to be seen in the near future around here...the temp is going to be near 60 most days...but no sunshine predicted...:sad1:...and more rain...

I hope you all are having a good long weekend...its not a long weekend for us..as Mike had to go to work today...but thats ok, it gives me a day to clean and rest up...

TTFNpaw:

Morning Betsy.

It did not rain here yesterday but it was alternately dreary and sunny. The temperature was okay but at times a touch cool.

We also have rain, rain, rain in the forecast for most of the entire week.:sad2:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest