Whispering Canyon - Ketchup?

wendydarling826

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen any recent reviews of Whispering Canyon. I'm getting ready to book ADR's for our trip that will be a first time for a child. Are they still doing the ketchup thing or other fun interactions at Whispering Canyon? I wouldn't go there just for the food, but I know he would get a big kick out of the fun stuff.

As far as I know they stopped the ketchup bit due to Covid, and not having items going from table to table. We were last there in November, and our waitress was “smart” with us, threw napkins and straws, but that was about it.

I just watched a YouTube video by RVDiem from January from there and their server was Suzy had GREAT interaction with them. I did not notice any other extra activities going on in the video though :( I get to make our DR in 2 days and think that will be the only one I book on this trip. Glad we are camping at The Fort and will have our own food with us if we want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter