Which shopping mall???

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Hi
Can someone tell me the best place to get yankee candles from? I hv seen people talk about it on here but not sure which mall you buy them from. Are they cheaper than here at home?
Which mall does buld a bear? I didnt see one at premium outlets. Are ugg boots any cheaper and which shopping mall do you think is best for reduced disney stuff
I am staying at the LBV resort village and spa and it says it is near a shopping center(not sure which one)-any ideas.:confused3
thanks for your help.:cloud9:

There is a Yankee Candle shop at Pointe Orlando, we went in there earlier some awesome ones there!

We usually go to the Mall at Millennia for Yankee Candles. The Florida Mall is the one which has Build-a-Bear - the M&Ms shop is also there.

Don't forget, for the boys, the Build-a-Dino shop attached to T-Rex at Downtwon Disney is another option :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!