Which rides or experiences do you love that are not as popular?

My son is on the autism spectrum and his favorite thing in the world is Kite Tales. To the point where the performers in the stadium (the ones who come into the audience) knew him by name and we saw it at least 2-3 times a week (we are locals). He is SO sad they changed it and keeps asking to go see his “friends”. I wish the music was available (those specific arrangements) because we would listen to it all the time.

That said, our favorite low-key stuff around the parks that are still available:
MK: Tom Sawyer island, tiki room, country bears, people mover, carousel of progress

Epcot: gran fiesta tour, collecting kidcot postcards, living with the land

DHS: Disney jr dance party (I mean this is specifically for parents with kids in that age range but we love it), one man’s dream

AK: trails around the tree, animal trails, Navi river journey (son’s other favorite), honestly there are lots of quiet areas around the park that are nice to explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter