Which ride have you been on the most in all the times you have gone to WDW?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
For me, I'm sure it's TOT. I would say I have easily ridden this ride at least 25 times in the 5 times I've been to Disney.:D

My boys have ridden RnR the most.

sad to say...........but probably small world for me.

Don't get me started singing that song.

Since Small World was closed on our last trip, HM is now the only ride I have been on every single trip. Plus, I ride HM multiple times each trip - usually three or four times each trip. Most other rides we usually only ride once or twice.

Pirates of the Caribbean!! We love it. Everytime I walk by, I have to go in.

It's probably a tie between Haunted Mansion and Pirates. We ride those at least two times on each and every trip to WDW. Of course, those are some of the few rides that were around in the '70's when I went as well!!

:crazy: :jumping1:

THE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE.....LOST COUNT!

Since you specified "ride", I would have to say the Monorail.

If you ask what "attraction", I'd have to say "The People Mover", no matter what it is called at the moment. Second place would probably be "Haunted Mansion".

First trip was 1974...

Probably the Haunted Mansion. One night there was an E-night, VERY cold, and I did it 4X in a row, partially to keep warm. In about 16 trips to WDW (can't count the # of total times on HM), I'm always seeing something I didn't notice on a previous trip through-all the little details are amazing!

:D

I'd have to say it's a tie between Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Those are the two rides I've definitely been on the most. It's tough to say which one I've been on more so I'll just leave it at that.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

IASW! Since I've been going to WDW since I was a kid and that was my favorite ride then and is now my DD's favorite I have been on it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many times! :)

TTA for us. It was a great diversion when DS was 18mos on our first trip, and it's still a favorite. It's always moving and that breeze sure feels good on a July day while waiting for Buzz or Space Mtn fastpass windows!

We're probably on it a dozen times per trip.

I think its a tie for me . . .

POTC and HM . . .I cannot even try to think about how many times we've been on these rides but they are our favorites! During our July 2002 vacation we must of rode POC 10 times in a row while everyone was watching Spectro . . .it was like we had the whole ride to ourselves . . .:teeth:

probably tot since that is always multiple returns in a day but a close second would be pirates since that is so "disney" to us we usually go a couple times per visit

Originally posted by elosoloco
Slash mountain with the Haunted Mansion a close second::yes::

now "that" sounds creepy :) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter