*Which Restaurants Offer Fireworks View?

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I would like to have one dinner where we can watch the fireworks. Which restaurants offer a fireworks view? In your reply, will you please indicate if the view is from every table, just window tables, or standing just outside the restaurant? Thanks much!!!

Also, has anyone watched the fireworks while dining in the castle? I heard it was a nice view, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how you would see some of the fireworks. Does every table have a view of the fireworks, or just the ones by the window? :wave2:

Can see Wishes from CA Grille, but you'll probably have to leave your table. We were disappointed by this view. You can also see it from Narccoosses (fantastic meal).

Can see Illuminations from Rose and Crown patio and the mexican counter service patio.

Also Ohanas, but not every table can see it, so you have to arrive early and request a window seat that can see it (not all windows show it, either). THe view is not that great at all. You can also dine there, and then head to the Poly beach to view it.

This is Wishes, not Illuminations - I should have said that already =)

CA Grille you cannot see from every table, but you do not have to be right at the windows to see, as they are floor to ceiling windows, so you can see the fireworks even from a few tables in. You do have the option of getting up and going onto the balcony for a really excellent view.

We visit California Grill every trip for dinner during the fireworks and we always get a window table facing the castle-you cant beat the fireworks from this view!!!

:love: We dined there for our engagement dinner and my FDH had to literally pull me away from the restaurant after dinner. The view is breath taking and we had a table that was DIRECTLY in front of a window. It was BEAUTIFUL. A must for any Disney trip. Wishes brought tears to my eyes and they even dimmed the lights and had the music from the show pumped into the restaurant.

Shonnel :earsgirl:

Also you can see Wishes from a O'hana's window table.

Citrico's has a couple of tables with partial fireworks views.

Anne

Eating at the castle on our last night an hour before the fireworks start has become a tradition for us. We've always asked for a table close to the windows and have been willing to wait for one since we have an hour. The music is piped in and they turn out all of the lights. You don't see the ground display, but the aerial display is fantastic - after all you're sitting in Cinderella's castle watching fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter