Which resort for 5 or 6?

anna_nimity

Earning My Ears
Which resorts have rooms that allow 5 or 6. My sisters and I would like to take our parents for their anniversary, but we are not sure if we should do two rooms at the all stars or find a moderate that will be big enough for us all. There will be 4 adults, an eight year old and a one year old. Thanks.

You would have two choices for moderates. One would be POR using a trundle bed for the eight year old. The other would be CSR with a rollaway.

In all honesty, either with a crib would be VERY crowded. You are probably much better off with two rooms at the All Stars. That would also give you two bathrooms.

You might also look into a Fort Wilderness cabin, which would have a double and set of bunkbeds in the bedroom, and a sleeper sofa or murphy bed in the living room. The advantage other than a lot more room (and the bunk beds) is a full kitchen.

Anne

You might also want to consider one of the DVC resorts and renting points from a member for a 2 BR villa, which sleeps up to 8.

With 4 adults, I would seriously consider an option that gives you 2 bathrooms. I would go for 2 rooms (hopefully connecting) or a 2 bedroom villa. Think about trying to get up and out of there at a reasonable hour and how long it would take the 4 of you plus the 8 yr old to use the facilities if there is only 1. Or think about coming back to the room after a day at the parks and everyone needs to use the bathroom. The rooms at the moderates aren't very large. I think you would find it awfully crowded with everyone in that 1 room.

Last june we stayed in a Jr. suite at the Dolphin. We had two rooms. One had a king size bed and the other had a king murphy bed and a queen hide a bed we had lots and lots of room. Their were 5 of us. I got this room for the great price of 210 and night. This was the first itme I have stayed at an Epcot resort and The location was excellent. Hope you have a great time were ever you stay!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter