Which Port for Miniature Golf on Western?

tezb

There is a special place in heaven for the mother
A while back I seem to remember reading something about a unique Miniature Golf Excursion. Was it Grand Cayman? I can't remember and I'm starting to think about things to do for our Western Cruise in July. Any info would be appreciated..thanks

We did it, great course, very tropical with banana trees etc. You get a walkie talkie and they will deliver drinks to your hole.
Very reasonably priced too.

AnnMorin, is the golf course w/in walking distance from Port? Pics look great...bet it will be scorching hot in July!

AnnMorin, is the golf course w/in walking distance from Port? Or how did you get there? Pics look great...bet it will be scorching hot in July!

We were totally foolish, since we had walked for hours in the morning shopping we decided to take a cab. Well for 16 dollars (3 people)the man almost gave me a heart attack driving 70 mph on tiny streets, weaving in and out of cars. Come to find out it was only a few blocks away from the dock anyhow. Walk towards diamonds international until you see a water tower and a flag pole, then three blocks in and you are there. (we walked back) you can email Mini golf sallie who owns it. There is a link to her on the cruise critic board, under ports of call/cozumel she posts all the time. It is actually cooler at the course as the vegetaion is really thick, neat rain forest feeling!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents... that is, my thank you to those kind souls who gave us such good reviews! We are always happy to host cruisers, especially those who take the time to research the real finds in every port.

If you have any other minigolf questions, please feel free to add to this thread. I will be starting a thread for general Cozumel questions within minutes...

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter