Which Pools have life guards?

eileenfk

Mouseketeer
Hi,

If we pool hop, with the kids, one feature we will want to look for, is life guards.

Does anyone know which pools have life guards?

- Eileen

Any pool that has a slide will have a lifeguard (when the slide is open). Most, if not all, quiet pools do not have lifeguards. Currently, no pool at OKW has a lifeguard. Once the slide is added to the main pool, that one will have a guard on duty.

I think the All-Star/Pop Century pools don't have slides but because of their large size do have lifeguards -- someone please let me know if that's correct or not.

We have stayed at Music, Sports, and Movies--the larger pools have lifeguards (the pools by the food court)...I cannot remember on the "quieter" pools--the smaller ones that are further away...but the large ones--Definitely!

The pools at all the moderates and deluxe have pools. Life guards are very important for the enjoyment of all the guests. I think the main pool at OKW will be a lot better place for all of us with life guards. Patrons will have to get used to the rules that will come with life guards also. One thing I must say is don't for a moment think your child is save because a life guard is there. They can not see everything.

Storm-A-Long Bay at Beach Club, because of its size, has multiple life guards on duty throughout the day and into the evening.::MickeyMo

Originally posted by Doug Wolfe
Storm-A-Long Bay at Beach Club, because of its size, has multiple life guards on duty throughout the day and into the evening.::MickeyMo

But you can't pool hop to SAB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter