Which one do you like better? Booze question!

Which do you like better?

• Grand Marnier Slushie

• Grey Goose Lemon Slushie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Grand Marnier Slushie or Grey Goose Lemon Slushie? We had both last week and like them both but I think the lemon is more refreshing!

I cannot cast a vote because I like them equally well. However ... I prefer the Lemon for daytime because it's lighter and more refreshing and the Orange is the perfect cap off the evening drink, a littler sweeter and heavier but still enjoyable. :thumbsup2

The lemon is a little more refreshing, and the orange is kinda too sweet for me when it is really hot out.

It looks like I'm the lone vote for Grand Marnier! I don't love frozen drinks to begin with so I liked that the orange was less icy than the lemon.

Melissa

It looks like I'm the lone vote for Grand Marnier! I don't love frozen drinks to begin with so I liked that the orange was less icy than the lemon.

Melissa

I just joined you : )

Never had either actually, but I love Grand Marnier and can't wait to try one next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

I tried both and preferred the orange, but I love the taste of orange creamiscle! Mom preferred the lemon. Both were tasty.

Because of Sam Brown (travel channel) I had to try the GM, when we got there I saw that they had the GG so I bought both. Gm for me and GG for DD23. I loved the GG and she liked both but gave up the GG to me.

I love the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie, but last week I had a red cranberry Grey Goose special - and it was supreme!!! I hope they are still there next month!:yay:

I love the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie, but last week I had a red cranberry Grey Goose special - and it was supreme!!! I hope they are still there next month!:yay:

was this also at the squishee stand? and was it a frozen drink or more like a martini?

was this also at the squishee stand? and was it a frozen drink or more like a martini?

It was a "Special" it was at the stand by France at EPCOT where the Grey Goose Lemon and Grand Marnier are located. I really hope they have it all summer. It was just like the lemon slushie but red and had cranberry juice and grey goose vodka (and something else). It was smooth, icy, and fun!

It was a "Special" it was at the stand by France at EPCOT where the Grey Goose Lemon and Grand Marnier are located. I really hope they have it all summer. It was just like the lemon slushie but red and had cranberry juice and grey goose vodka (and something else). It was smooth, icy, and fun!

That sounds wonderful ... I hope it's still there in October. :thumbsup2

If you like ginger go down to China and have the Mango Gingerita. No more wussy French frozen booze for me...

I cannot cast a vote because I like them equally well. However ... I prefer the Lemon for daytime because it's lighter and more refreshing and the Orange is the perfect cap off the evening drink, a littler sweeter and heavier but still enjoyable. :thumbsup2

Brenda!!!!!! I was wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the Disboards! I do so love that I found you chiming in on the alcoholic squishee thread!!!:lmao:

And just to answer the question...I found myself double fisted last summer with both the lemon and the orange squishee (my husband technically owned one of them but as I was holding them both for a spell I felt obligated to drink off both equally!)...they were both fabulous but I would have to agree with Bendy's assessment of the lemon being more refreshing for day and the orange being a good "get ready for Illuminations" drink!!

:goodvibes

Huh, we were at WDW June 3-10 and I was at Epcot just about every day and I didnt see it..they had 2 frozen machines of the GM and the GG but not the special one you are talking about.

mmmmm I loved both. I guess if I have to pick one, lemon, but I would prefer one of each. I would LOVE to try the cranberry one as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!