which loops are not

Here's the master list of what's what once all the refurb is done...
Loop 100 - Preferred
Loop 200 - Preferred
Loop 300 - Preferred (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 400 - Premium
Loop 500 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 600 - Premium
Loop 700 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 800 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 900 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 1000 - Premium
Loop 1100 - Premium
Loop 1200 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 1300 - Premium (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 1400 - Premium
Loop 1500 - Partial
Loop 1600 - Preferred (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 1700 - Preferred
Loop 1800 - Preferred (Pet friendly loop)
Loop 1900 - Preferred
Loop 2000 - Partial

Thank you.

For those who have stayed in loop 100 and 200, did you like it?

We usually stay in 300 but walk thru 100 to get to the marina, so 100 gets alot of foot trafic, 200 would be my choice.

we originally wanted loop 300 but I just noticed that it is a pet loop, we don't have pets and my husband is not a pet lover!

Just so you know they do sometimes put people with pet in loops that aren't pet loops we just stayed in 1400 in Oct which is listed as a non pet loop but we have 2 dogs that stay with us so don't be surprised if you see pets anyway

I heard a CM at check in say that the entire Campground will be pet friendly soon. The only places pets will not be aloud is at the Meadows and Settlement areas or any of the comfort stations or pools. The signs are already up at the Meadows and Settlement areas.
Not everybody in a pet loop will have pets. We have never had a problem with anyone pets. The only time you see any pets are when there owner are walking them to/from the pet walk or the new dog playground and they are always on a leash except while in the playground. We have never had a problem with barkers. Disney will ask/tell you to use the kennels if they get any barking complaints.
I would not let my loop choice be determined by it being a pet loop or not. Pick the loop that works best for you and have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter