Which hotel has the nicest pool?

mikehn

DIS Veteran
Hi

Just wanted to get some recommendations on which hotel would have the nicest/largest pool. Something with nicely manicured and spacious pool grounds. thanks.

Mandalay Bay is terrific, but not the best location on the strip.
Mirage has one of the most lush pools on the strip w/ a great location.
But MB & Mirage are VERY busy in the summer.
Caesars, Bellagio, Wynn, Encore all have lovely pools.
On the lower price range, Flamingo has a very lush pool.

wow, you guys are right. Their website shows a beach, three pools, a wave pool, and a lazy river. Sweet.

I live in Vegas and this summer plan to try and get to see as many pools as i can if you guys would loke i'll write a review of the different pools as I see and use them.

I've been to several on the strip and the Mandalay Bay is by far the best Vegas has to offer. Their beach is wonderful and the pool is immaculate. If you want to pay for the adults only section, then it is also very quiet.

I also like the MGM's pool, but it is pretty far walk.

The Wynn has a nice long pool, but Mandalay Bay is definitely the best. The wave pool, however, does get quite crowded sometimes.

I live in Vegas and this summer plan to try and get to see as many pools as i can if you guys would loke i'll write a review of the different pools as I see and use them.

YES !! That would be incredibly cool ! Sounds like the making of a sticky......

in the "value" category of accommodation, I like the Tropicana pool. But in the same price point, I think Flamingo wins because it has a slide....but of course Tropicana wins on location........

Mandalay's pools are nice, but it's incredibly hard to find loungers if that's your 'thing'. There has always been lots of people there, but the many cabanas almost seem to take away more of the space.
I hadn't been for a couple years and just went back last week... they've gone Cabana Crazy. If you can, consider renting one.

Also to keep in mind there, if you want a tube for the lazy river it's around 20-25$ to rent (I can't remember which) but you can bring your own as long as it's not one of those full sized inner tubes.

One more thing if you have kids... the wave pool has a height minimum of 48" and they do check.

Our family likes the MGM lazy river pool. It's quite large (bigger than Mandalay's) and has a shallow areas the kids can splash in.

The Flamingo's pools are neat too with the slides that join a number of smaller pools together before the splash-down into the largest.

The MGM as a hotel is ordinary at best, but their pool area is really well above average. Not as nice as Mandalay Bay, but Mandalay resembles Times Square at rush hour most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter