Which Defunct Attraction Do You Miss Most?

Toxic34

Earning My Ears
For me, it would be a tie between Twister...Ride It Out or T2: 3D, as I definitely enjoyed the experiences at both immensely.

Original Kong. Haven’t been on the new one yet but watched a video of it on YT. All the screens just can’t compare to that amazing giant animatronic and the feeling of really traveling through a movie set. But my kids won’t know what they’re missing.

Original Kong. Haven’t been on the new one yet but watched a video of it on YT. All the screens just can’t compare to that amazing giant animatronic and the feeling of really traveling through a movie set. But my kids won’t know what they’re missing.
When you do eventually ride it....keep an eye open towards the end... 😜😏😜

Hitchcock Show: I loved watching the clips show. I saw it three times in one day. Hard to believe how many actors worked with him.

Also the original Kong.

Back to the future, and can’t believe I’m the first to say it!!! I’m so nostalgic for it, I still watch BTTF before any Universal trip.

Also miss Jaws, Kong and Bates Motel.

ETA: came back to say, my daughter is currently watching Nick Jr and I heard the nick na nick nick na nick nick nick” tune. Also miss that slime studio! I am very much a child of the 80s 🤣

Back to the future, and can’t believe I’m the first to say it!!! I’m so nostalgic for it, I still watch BTTF before any Universal trip.

Also miss Jaws, Kong and Bates Motel.

ETA: came back to say, my daughter is currently watching Nick Jr and I heard the nick na nick nick na nick nick nick” tune. Also miss that slime studio! I am very much a child of the 80s 🤣

We would love to have seen the Bates House, but it was gone before we visited for the first time in 2007.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter