Which concierge hosts are on which ship

We mostly interacted with Mariela. She was great to work with. Unfortunately her contract will end the day we board in mid July for our third Alaska cruise. Maybe she will be extended👍

Last edited:
Just got off the Dream for b2b. Andy, Sarah, and Selina are the CHosts and Ropa just left to go to the Wish. Ropa and Andy are amazing, and Sarah was also fantastic! Luis and I Gusti are amazing beverage hosts, although Lucia did a wonderful job as well. The moscato d’asti they serve there is incredible. I unabashedly drank more than my fair share of it 😂

Hi! Does anyone know which hosts are currently on the Magic? Sailing in July! :)

Oooh! I would enjoy seeing Andy again. Hopefully he will still be there this Friday.
We have had Andy 3 times now and he is amazing. Our last trip was just a week+ ago on the Dream 5/16 sailing (podcast cruise) and he remembered us not just from the last time (probably 4 years ago) and the time before that! Always fun to chat with.

Anyone recently on the fantasy? Looking to see who might be the concierge hosts at the end of August. Thanks!

Anyone recently on the fantasy? Looking to see who might be the concierge hosts at the end of August. Thanks!
We will be in concierge on the Fantasy in late July, so I'd like to know who the hosts are as well. And if we don't hear from someone, I'll try to remember to come back and let you know.

Just got off the Dream for b2b. Andy, Sarah, and Selina are the CHosts and Ropa just left to go to the Wish. Ropa and Andy are amazing, and Sarah was also fantastic! Luis and I Gusti are amazing beverage hosts, although Lucia did a wonderful job as well. The moscato d’asti they serve there is incredible. I unabashedly drank more than my fair share of it 😂
So far we know the Wish team includes Glenn, Guilherme, and Ropa. I wonder if there will be more?

As many have said, Jose does a great job. He was a former Club 33 host in Orlando and brought that skill set to the ships and it shows.

We were on the Fantasy in late May and had Yanina, Kenan, and Ashley. I doubt all three will still be there in August given how frequently things change but you never know!

So far we know the Wish team includes Glenn, Guilherme, and Ropa. I wonder if there will be more?

We've had all three of them, and each one was clearly the 'head' concierge of whichever cruise we were on. Definitely seems like they're trying to pull together the best of the best for the Wish!

Just off the Wonder 4-3-2022, Angeline, Mariela, and Guilherme were our host for our first concierge/platinum sailing.
To update, on our July 13-20th cruise we had Angeline, Mariela and Kristina on the Wonder. They were all fabulous! We mostly interacted with Angelina and Kristina. Kristina made some serious magic happen for our boys after a disappointment they had. We loved this team and Patric the concierge bartender. (He did say he's going to Cadillac Lounge soon so I'm not sure how much longer he'll be in concierge.). We only caught the beverage trolley once since it always came between dinner seatings.

As many have said, Jose does a great job. He was a former Club 33 host in Orlando and brought that skill set to the ships and it shows.
I heard that Latroy will also be in concierge on the Wish. We will miss him in the dining room! He is amazing!!

For the 12 night 7/6 on the Magic, the team is Andy, Kemisha, and Junior. All three absolutely outstanding.

Dream July 4th-9th Danny, Selina & Sarah
Dream July 9th-14th Danny, Selina, Sarah & Miarjana was being trained, when Sarah leaves Miarjana will take her place

To update, on our July 13-20th cruise we had Angeline, Mariela and Kristina on the Wonder. They were all fabulous! We mostly interacted with Angelina and Kristina. Kristina made some serious magic happen for our boys after a disappointment they had. We loved this team and Patric the concierge bartender. (He did say he's going to Cadillac Lounge soon so I'm not sure how much longer he'll be in concierge.). We only caught the beverage trolley once since it always came between dinner seatings.
We sail concierge in Nov and Dec on the Wonder - glad to hear that things went well!

Just off the 8/1 Wonder, and the hosts were Kristina, Alina, and Monica. These ladies are a great team. Though we have had some fabulous hosts in the past (including Andy, Ashley, and Danny), these ladies are our favorites. They were energetic, positive, and went the extra mile.

Off the Fantasy 9 night Southern July 30. Concierge hosts were Ashley, Jose, and Yanina (she's heading home on break in couple more sailings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter