Which concierge hosts are on which ship

On the Wonder 2/2: Glenn and Kristina

It sounded like Glenn would be on the move shortly though. Kristina was new to concierge and fabulous!

Can anyone tell me about these 3? We loved Andy because he was so over the top and larger than life. When he told us "Andy will take care of it" we believed it, he made us feel very special and like we belonged there... given that we are not the normal clientele for concierge that meant the world to us.

Currently on the Fantasy: Jose, Ashley and Blanca.

Can anyone tell me about these 3? We loved Andy because he was so over the top and larger than life. When he told us "Andy will take care of it" we believed it, he made us feel very special and like we belonged there... given that we are not the normal clientele for concierge that meant the world to us.

Jose is fabulous! He will be on the Fantasy till the end of March. They asked him to extend his contract when he was due for a break & he stayed.

That's 2 votes for Jose, so what makes you guys fond of him? What's he like?

And what about the two girls? Not going to lie, I tend to prefer to work with women and gay men (or more "feminine" men who are straight.) I tend to vibe better with them.

We had Jose last month on the Fantasy and he was awesome!

We have had Andy a couple of times and the best concierge host in our opinion. His best catch phrase "love it, love it, love it! "

And what about the two girls? Not going to lie, I tend to prefer to work with women and gay men (or more "feminine" men who are straight.) I tend to vibe better with them.
Ashley is a man.

We have had Andy a couple of times and the best concierge host in our opinion. His best catch phrase "love it, love it, love it! "
We think Andy is great. We would say our favorites are Glenn, G, and Danny.

He has a vibe similar to Andy. Lots of energy and super friendly! The other host we had last month was Kenan and he recently left for vacation.

Jose has a lot of energy! He's a lot of fun. When home he leads Cyclebar classes. I think you'll vibe well with him!

On the Wonder right now heading down the Mississippi to the Gulf and then Cozumel and Costa Maya. Concierge hosts are Glenn, Kristina, and Guilherme.

Does anyone know who is on the Dream now. I know that Danny was leaving on April 1st not sure who replaced him.

Just off the Wonder 4-3-2022, Angeline, Mariela, and Guilherme were our host for our first concierge/platinum sailing.

Nevermind, @JonKPest just posted an update on the Wonder. Will they be on through the Alaskan season, or at least June? What did you think of them?

Anyone know who is on the Fantasy now?

oh ignore that. i was searching for the adult activities hosts and this is the post the search function brought me to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter