Where were the Nala Pins??

dmslush

<font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop
We just got back from out very first wdw trip and we had a blast. My 10 year old dd had a small amount of money that she had saved for her spending money. Once we were there, she decided to spend her money on pins. I think she made some very wise decisions, and she had fun looking, picking, and chosing what she wanted. But, there were two pins that she really wanted, one simba and one nala (Lion King was her first Disney movie, and still her favorite) she had no problem finding a simba pin. They were everywhere. But, she never found a Nala pin. Most of the people at the pin stands and in the stores didn't even know who Nala was until my daughter explained it to them. Bless her heart, she kept walking away from the stands with a hang dog face, so dissapointed.

So, can anyone clue me in to where I might be able to find her one (reasonably priced) to drop in the toe of her stocking for christmas?

DLR has "alphabet pins" and the "N" pin is Nala (pinpics #7811). You can probably mail order it through DL merchandising, or maybe a nice DL person from the boards might be able to get it for you....

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter