Where to pack my pins??

yrdlyprincess

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering where people put their pins when they are flying?? Do you put them as carry-on or do you put them in your checked luggage?? thanks so much, trying to finish packing this week.

Since we have a small fortune invested in pins, I cover with bubble wrap and put in a large zip lock bag which goes into my carry on.

Definitely put them in your carry-on! We just went to Disneyland this past May and dd11 had her bag of pins that she bought during our trip in a Disney shopping bag in a zipped outside pocket on her rolling suitcase that she checked in and when we got our luggage at the baggage claim area the bag of pins were gone!

The good news is that we made a claim(had to show receipts of all pins-which we had) and got our money back from Northwest Airlines. She is happy to have her money back (all her hard earned allowance money I might add!) but wishes she had her pins instead. At least she has extra spending money for our upcoming WDW trip in November. Lesson learned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter