Where to eat steak????

marvali

DIS Veteran
So which Disney restaurant, resort or theme park, has the BEST steak in all of WDW, and why???

I love the Yachtsman, killer filet with bernaise sauce and the best onion pull apart rolls with roasted garlic....omigod I am now craving this!

I think almost everyone would say Shula's at the Dolphin has the best steak. I have also had Australian beef at V&A that was beyond anything I've ever tasted. On places that are on the DDP, I have had steak at Le Cellier, JIKO, Artist Point, Yachtsman (ribeye and ny cuts here), Ca Grill. Out of these the filet at JIKO was the best. I loved the sauce combined with it and the bed of homemade mac and cheese that it rests on is very good with the steak.

Shulas (not a WDW restaurant, but on property, not covered by the DDP), has the best (and one of the most expensive) steaks on property. The other signature restaurants all have good steaks, Yachtsman is the only one that will offer several steaks (its a steakhouse). Jiko is a perennial favorite. Artist's Point may only have buffalo. Check the preperation at signature places - Flying Fish serves a charred steak - very good, but not good if you don't like a charred steak.

If you are looking for a less expensive steak, Le Cellier is very popular - so popular its hard to get a reservation, and is a mere one credit for a pretty darn good steak on the dining plan. The other popular choice in a similar price range is Kona.

There are excellent steak houses in the Orlando area if you want to go off property. The "fine steak chains" of Mortons, Ruth's Chris and Capitol Grille all have Orlando locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter