Where to eat in Epcot w/ DS?

chapsel

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW in January and I'm trying to settle on ADRs. Any recommendations for lunch in Epcot - either TS or CS - with our 4 year old DS? We will have the DDP. We are planning on dinner at the Garden Grill (w/characters).

PS - Not the Coral Reef - had a not so great experience there on previous trip.

TIA!

IMHO- the best place to eat lunch with a young child at Epcot is Seasons. It's in The Land pavillion. There are many options there for young children and it does not require them to stay seated for an hour plus. Also, now that our dd is a little older (6) we snack around the world showcase. Getting a little something from each counter service as we walk around. She seems more entertained this way. (our dd is VERY active, so sitting down at TS after TS was not ideal for her)

Our whole family always finds something we like at Sunshine Seasons. If you want a TS try Tutto Itiala most kids love pasta and I have heard so many good reviews of this resturant. We will be trying it next month and I am looking forward to it alot.

Bev

For CS, I agree that Sunshine Seasons is your best option since it provides the most options. Or you can let him know about all of the countries and see if anything is interesting, since most of the countries have some form of CS.

As for TS, if DS is not a picky eater, you may want to try Biergarten, the performers during dinner are really fun, and I can see how it would entertain the young'ns.

I also recommend Tutto's in Italy or Biergarten in Germany. Biergarten is very open and kids can walk around, stand at the rail by their chair, do a bit of dancing, etc. Our kids have enjoyed that from trip one !:goodvibes (The land food court is very busy and chaotic so you have to judge how your child would handle a meal in that environment.

If you like Fish, the Fish 'n Chips in England is good and QS.
You can put the traditional Malted vineger on them--I love that stuff!
There are tables on the side of the little building that are near
the water and very nice quiet area--plenty of things to look at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter