Where Should A Husband and Wife stay?

Definitely between WL and Yacht Club. They are the most romantic properties IMO. A runner up would be AKL, with a Savannah view. However there will be a lot more kids ere and I am not sure if there is a 'quiet pool'.

I would go for the Yatch Club or Grand Floridian (although depending when you are going there is a ton of construction going on at GF)

You can't beat the location of Beach Club/ Yatch Club. Easy access to all of the Boardwalk restaurants and entertainment...close to Epcot...boat ride to Hollywood Studios...

I also think the YC is a bit more sophisticated/grown up than BC. Mostly because of its decor and restaurant/lounges....Yes if it were me and my hubby I would chose YC.:thumbsup2

My DH love CSR the most, we have also stayed at the GF, Poly, and AKL. For some reason we just can't get enough of CSR as we love the pool and pool bar, hot tub, night club,and the modern rooms.

I have only ever stayed at POP, so I guess I don't have much of an opinion. My partner and I are going on an adults only trip, leaving in less than two weeks! We are staying at CSR (plus one night only at AKL). We booked this because we loved the look of the resort. I thought it looked beautiful.

They have the main pool, which I have heard people rave about as well as 3 quiet pools I believe. It is also a convention hotel, so sometimes it can be busy at the hotel but they also have more amenities, like a fitness centre that other mods don't have. I"m told that having a convention there makes the busses less crowded because there are less people at once going to the parks since they are at the resort all day doing whatever conventioners do.:confused3

I guess we will find out when we get there how it is. No matter what, I just think being able to relax without 3 very high maintenance kids will be awesome and I would stay anywhere. ;)

Eeek! The PP's are right. The Boardwalk pool isn't an adult-only pool -- it's the "quiet pool." So sorry about that!

But I'll stand by my Boardwalk recommendation.

With Wilderness Lodge and Yacht Club as a second and third. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!