Where is your happy place?

1st -- OUR HOME = HAPPY PLACE I'm a low maintenance, very laid back, easily satisfied 70 year *OLD* fogey.

2nd -- with DW at FW in RV and don't even need to leave our site

3rd -- on BICYCLE riding 100 miles by myself beginning at Midnight under a FULL MOON listening to ABBA, Simon & Garfunkel, Disney and Phantom of the Opera songs

In a random place in Italy, with my husbands speaking Italian to the locals and enjoying the scenery/wine/food. So sad that is has been over a year since it has happened at this point.

Walt Disney World. There is no place we are happier or more relaxed.

Our farm. While it is a 24/7 job to keep the farm going, it's home and we love it.

WDW
The middle of a lake in a kayak. Any lake will do, honestly.
A tent and campfire (as long as it isn't raining)
My living room couch
NYC
A tropical island or other beach location
San Diego
A baseball or football stadium

Last edited:
Eagle Bay, NY (It is between Old Forge and Inlet) in the Adirondack mountains. I stalk the real estate up there trying to find something affordable. No luck yet.

Disneyland for sure. The day I found out my dad had stage 4 lymphoma, I was freaking out so bad that my friends told me to forget my classes for the day and they took me to Disneyland. I felt a bit better .
i Was waiting in line on space mountain when i ended up talking to the two guys in front of me (it was a really long wait time). It was a Wednesday so they asked me what brought me to the Parkin the middle of the week. When I told them what happened about my dad, they asked to hug me (this was before COVID). I was so heartwarmed that even after we said bye when we Got off the ride, I legit cried. I spent the rest of the day enjoying Disneyland and praying for my dad.

Before COVID, I would have said Disneyland. But now it's eating coffee cake with my daughters early in the morning around my breakfast table. Thankfully we are in the same bubble.

In my car with my DD(17) when we are on a road trip to one of her softball tournaments. Our girls weekends are the best - we laugh and laugh and have some great conversations. Her and I have had many many hours of windshield time together and every minute is priceless.

St. James's Park

Mount Desert Island

Behind the lighting control console in a theater, studio, or event venue

There are a few but my happy, happy place is WDW. Others are home, England visiting my family, walking on the beach with the sounds and smell of the ocean, and finally the theatre in New York City. Ahh, just thinking about it makes me smile :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter