Where is the day guest parking at Sapphire Falls?

Mikeb1892

Mouseketeer
My wife and I would like to visit Strong Water and I'd prefer not to travel from City Walk to get to the hotel. We will have a vehicle. Some questions:

1. Where is the day guest parking at Sapphire Falls?
2. Is the day guest parking fee $45?
3. Will Strong Water give us some type of validation for parking discount and/or cover the entire cost?
4. Does Sapphire Falls have Valet parking and if so what is that cost?

Thanks.

My wife and I would like to visit Strong Water and I'd prefer not to travel from City Walk to get to the hotel. We will have a vehicle. Some questions:

1. Where is the day guest parking at Sapphire Falls?
2. Is the day guest parking fee $45?
3. Will Strong Water give us some type of validation for parking discount and/or cover the entire cost?
4. Does Sapphire Falls have Valet parking and if so what is that cost?

Thanks.

5 minutes – 30 minutes: $10 plus tax, per vehicle
30 minutes or more: $45 plus tax per day, per vehicle

Valet: $38 plus tax, per vehicle
Rates are subject to change without notice.

Yes, Strong Water will validate parking for self parking. We had dinner with someone who asked for their parking to be validated and they gave them a ticket to get out the parking structure.

Yes, Strong Water will validate parking for self parking. We had dinner with someone who asked for their parking to be validated and they gave them a ticket to get out the parking structure.
Thanks for the reply. Is this the parking structure you mention?

1654689730156.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter