Where is everyone from??

We are from northern Rhode Island - Smithfield, RI to be exact! (Hi tink 1663 also from RI!) I was born in the Bronx, lived in Waltham, MA for 2 years and then grew up in a tiny village called Worcester, New York - just 20 miles away from Cooperstown, NY (Baseball Hall of Fame). DH & our 2 teenaged sons were born and raised in RI.

This thread is a great idea.

Carol:sunny:

Hi. I live in Newport News, Virginia as well. Born in Clarksville, Tennessee-my father was stationed at Ft. Campbell Kentucky. We moved to the Azores Islands-off the coast of Portugal 2 times, the 2nd time was until I was about 5. Then back to Virginia, where I have lived for most of my life, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Hampton and Newport News. I will be going on my first Disney Cruise with my daughter who will be 6 by the time December rolls around. She was born here in Newport News at Mary Immaculate hospital.

I am from Green Township, NJ. It is pretty much farm lands and cows :rolleyes:.

I am from Spanish Fork, Utah. Just about an hour south of Salt Lake City. And the greatest snow on earth.:Pinkbounc

We're from Grant in north Alabama about 40 miles from Huntsville. Will be on our 1st cruise in less than 2 weeks! :bounce: :bounce:

I am bumping this up so people can add to this one instead of having two threads the same.

MJ

Belle, (and the Beasts!!!)
LOVE your screen name!!! You must have been blessed with ALL boys too!!! I have three DSs and one DH---the dog and I are in solidarity as the only females in the house!!!

Anyway-we are from SCHWENKSVILLE PA--try spelling that every time you need to give your address!! We get the most interesting pronunciations!! LOL!

We are on the June 12 7 day eastern......so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Findingnemofanprincess:

California,
We have no problem going across the country just to do the Cruise. If the Magic comes to the West Coast we will still go East to Cruise the Caribean.

Born and raised in Eastern Montana, met hubby in Eastern Washington state (Tri-Cities area), where we were both employed, and we currently live in DH's home territory of Western Michigan (Rockford) !

DH is a University of Michigan alumni, so I repeat the "GO BLUE!" I've seen out there already!

A short walk from the beach, a short drive down A1A from PC and about 1 1/2 hours door to door to the WDW Resort in Indialantic, FL

'Hot' Houston Texas - We've been here for 9 years now so it's beginning to feel like home (born and raised in Mississippi).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter