Where is everyone from??

Macon, Georgia ... about 90 miles South of Atlanta

If you drive to Disney and pass through Georgia on I-75, as you pass exit 155 ... wave to the East. You are less than three miles from my house.

'Want to stop for coffee?

Bill

PEPPERELL, MASSACHUSETTS!!!

go sox!!

Wow! There are a lot of us from MA an NH. I recognize so many towns and landmarks. (Harrison's Roast Beef IS the best!!)
This was such a great idea for a thread!

~Sue

Prairieville, Louisiana!! That's about 10 minutes SE of Baton Rouge (the state capital)and about 1 hour NW of New Orleans.

Lori

Beautiful DownEast Maine!
Just a short 5-6 hour drive northeast of Boston.
Come on up!
My hubby is a lobsterfisherman who 'cruises' to work each morning to pay for the 'cruises' that we like to go on!!

Olean NY, home of St. Bonaventure University about 90 miles due south of Buffalo cant wait for our 7 night western Magic cruise in 2005
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Born in The Bronx, raised my children in Hampton Bays, NY and now live in Washington, NC:wave:

Hello from a very Sunny cornwall,
We live in the south west of england, you cant get any further West.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hey tink5, I'm going to visit Johnstown PA this weekend to visit relatives!

Bobbi:D

::MickeyMo NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA::MinnieMo

Andy: I see you were born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital
that's where my son,Jay, was for the past 4 yrs...paying
back a med school debt.But now he's in TX:(

Faireygod mother &
Spectromagic fan : " Hi " neighbors !

Charlestonians : my in-laws live there...downtown,place called
Dockside. We love Chas....sure miss the
Market's Ice House ! Do you remember it?

LET'S ALL GO TO DISNEYWORLD !!!!!

Andy: I see you were born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital

Yes, my older sister and I were both born there while our father was stationed there. We moved away from Virginia when I was less than a year old. I finally got to see the hospital in 2000 as we were driving through the area on our way home from Florida. My mom was traveling with us, and she pointed out the hospital to me.

Bobbi, Hope you have a nice time. I think we might get some rain but it will be in the 60's. Not to bad after the winter we had.:)

tink5, yeah, I know about the rain forecast! But, Friar Marcel, my relative, will take us to the scenic overpass to see your lovely area. It's about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me, the rest of the family is coming from NJ.

Bobbi:D

Bobbi,
Make sure you go on the Incline Plane (downtown).
It's the steepest one in the country. It's amazing. Of course, if your afraid of heights its not so much fun!:eek:

Living in Gainesville, GA (50 miles north of Atlanta).

Home of the 1996 Olympic Rowing, Road Atlanta (Racing), Lake Lanier, and chicken capital of the world.

And Dave - I know where the Big Chicken is. :wave2:

I created a new thread by mistake. My DW and I live in Gainesville FL, the home of the Gators. We are 2 hours from Mickey and 2.5 hours from Port Canaveral.

Originally posted by greytlady
Living in Gainesville, GA (50 miles north of Atlanta).

Home of the 1996 Olympic Rowing, Road Atlanta (Racing), Lake Lanier, and chicken capital of the world.

And Dave - I know where the Big Chicken is. :wave2:

Me too! My husband grew up in Marietta. We live in Conyers now (I'm originally from Portland, Maine), home of the 1996 Equestrian events.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter