Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

LONG day! Needed to get a birth certificate for me; passport photo; errands to pick things up for Allie before she goes back to school; eye doctor; Hobby Lobby for one more YARD of material for the quilt I'm working on; messaging back/forth to Amanda & Bryan....they visited their first Mayan ruin site today and it was awesome 😌 ; Walmart; Starbucks for more of my favorite coffee; groceries...and it was back up to 101 degrees again today :faint:! Thunderstorm nearby when we sat down for dinner that knocked our power out briefly....but only a tiny bit of rain tonight 😖....I'm ready for bed and it's not even 9 PM! 😅

i-42LfWp7-Th.jpg

This is not in a restroom or the pre-show room with the character talking; it IS in an area of something I know all of you have seen either in person or in pictures. :goodvibes:tink:
is it on the Millennuim Falcon?

at least it has stopped raining for them

Pretty. Where is this?

For the most part the rain has stopped; still seeing the "hit and miss" showers but not the all night kind like the night they arrived and the following day. As for the exact location Diane...:confused3! All I know is it's in southern Mexico; she showed us a map of the different spots they were going to visit but forgot to send it to my phone. They flew into Cancun and I do remember one stop was ruins at Chichen Itzu and the another stop will be Merida. Her resort stops (she DID give me that list) started at Playa then to Chichen to Merida and Tulum. NOT crazy about all that traveling, and they have been stopped and checked for papers complete with photos taken o_O, but she says for the most part very friendly people and, believe it or not, GOOD roads. :tink:

Fun gathering this evening! I'd forgotten that Katie now gets to wear a RED hat....and I LOVE those hats! :rotfl: She started out "Katie style" 😉 knocking the candle out of the Asst. Directors hand as she was handing it to her. 😅 The Director "apologized" and announced we'd just have to "enjoy the beautiful Katie Beth while they repaired"! 🙃 The girls looked so pretty in their hot pink and bonus...we got a family picture before Allie leaves us for HPU and soccer conditioning!

P1890260-M.jpg
P1890261-M.jpg
P1890329-S.jpg
P1890278-S.jpg
P1890355-S.jpg
P1890296-S.jpg
P1890312-S.jpg
P1890315-S.jpg
P1890324-M.jpg
:tink:

Meanwhile...:goodvibes...Bryan was climbing steps :eek:! Amanda tried but got about 1/4 way up and gave up! :rotfl: In her words..."I swear the Mayans were tiny people with small *** feet! Every step you have to turn your foot sideways and everything is so steep! I think they all died because they kept FALLING OFF STUFF!" :rotfl2:

1660368331387.png1660368350505.png1660369061145.png1660368874575.png1660368774804.png :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter