Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cJSfdZF-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 That would be correct. Tell me which gift shop. :tink:

Chester and Hesters?

Diane...heard on news report this morning the Astro's "ACE" pitcher is injured and not active for this series. Good news for you! 😁 SUPER excited for our football game this evening. Playing ARCH rivals, Sealy, in the 83rd meeting dating back to 1929! Got a message this morning from my cousins son...he's bringing 2 Texas A&M students from China to the game and was looking for reserved seating since a huge crowd is expected! Beautiful evening expected....

P1220134-XL.jpg
:tink:

Diane...heard on news report this morning the Astro's "ACE" pitcher is injured and not active for this series. Good news for you! 😁 SUPER excited for our football game this evening. Playing ARCH rivals, Sealy, in the 83rd meeting dating back to 1929! Got a message this morning from my cousins son...he's bringing 2 Texas A&M students from China to the game and was looking for reserved seating since a huge crowd is expected! Beautiful evening expected....

P1220134-XL.jpg
:tink:

I read that. Yes good news for us. Our "Ace" recently came back from an injury or surgery or something and pitched a few games and was awful. He didn't even pitch in any of the playoff games.

I read that. Yes good news for us. Our "Ace" recently came back from an injury or surgery or something and pitched a few games and was awful. He didn't even pitch in any of the playoff games.

Well, I guess we're even then! 😁 David and Sara ... and probably Allie will be streaming the baseball game while at the football game and the radio broadcast crew are huge baseball fans so they'll keep the public address announcer up on the score. AND...we have a cool front moving in as we speak so should be a fabulous sports night for us! Only "downside"...KATIE has an hurt knee so she won't be dancing tonight! :tink:

Well, I guess we're even then! 😁 David and Sara ... and probably Allie will be streaming the baseball game while at the football game and the radio broadcast crew are huge baseball fans so they'll keep the public address announcer up on the score. AND...we have a cool front moving in as we speak so should be a fabulous sports night for us! Only "downside"...KATIE has an hurt knee so she won't be dancing tonight! :tink:

Oh good grief they started Sale:headache:
Hope Katie’s knew us ok.

Last edited:
Oh good grief they started Sale:headache:
Hope Katie’s knew us ok.

That was a close one!⚾ We left the game and it was 3-1 Red Sox's so we got to see a good portion of the game we got home! Katie will be fine according to the sports doctor. She "popped" her kneecap out again 😱. He fixed it and it's pretty sore; "dancers injury" plus the fact that she's still growing. She needs to rest it and once the soreness is gone she can get back to dancing.:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter