• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Docking Bay 7?

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

"BRIGHT SUNS" (as they say in Batuu) :goodvibes ; CM's LOVE it when your "good morning" greeting is in "their language" :goodvibes.

This crop is not from the Galaxy's Edge part of HS. :tink:

No Ma'am, this is NOT from the Galaxy's Edge part of HS so not from Docking Bay 7. :tink:

Prime Time?

Had a nice surprise this afternoon :goodvibes ; neighbors were having a birthday party for their little girl. "Mom" is the step-sister of one of Sara's dear high school friends and co-drum major with her for the high school band. David was working outside and Valerie walked over to visit! ☺ Haven't seen her in 8 years when she was inducted into the Science Hall of Fame at the high school. She now has an adorable little 5 year old and they made their first trip to Disney World a week before we were there! Loved it and will be future visitors on a regular basis. She is head of the NASA department that studies and controls the air in the Space Capsule! What interesting stories she had to tell! ::yes:: FINALLY got the 2,500+ photos from one of my cameras edited and getting ready to put them on the computer. Can't wait to show y'all some of them (and make the first crop from the "new batch" :goodvibes).

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Prime Time. :goodvibes:tink:

Had a nice surprise this afternoon :goodvibes ; neighbors were having a birthday party for their little girl. "Mom" is the step-sister of one of Sara's dear high school friends and co-drum major with her for the high school band. David was working outside and Valerie walked over to visit! ☺ Haven't seen her in 8 years when she was inducted into the Science Hall of Fame at the high school. She now has an adorable little 5 year old and they made their first trip to Disney World a week before we were there! Loved it and will be future visitors on a regular basis. She is head of the NASA department that studies and controls the air in the Space Capsule! What interesting stories she had to tell! ::yes:: FINALLY got the 2,500+ photos from one of my cameras edited and getting ready to put them on the computer. Can't wait to show y'all some of them (and make the first crop from the "new batch" :goodvibes).

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Prime Time. :goodvibes:tink:

Full service or quick serve?

DIANE...just for you..."the making of the TRON attraction"! IMO, they have a LONG way to go yet before completing this big sucker! :faint: I have more (probably some of the same ones from our last day at the MK; these are from the first day.) Took these from the Peoplemover...

P1800672-M.jpg
P1800674-M.jpg
P1800679-M.jpg
P1800681-M.jpg
P1800682-M.jpg
:tink:

A few from the first day: WL at sunrise (1st one with special effects); the new paint job on the Castle is stunning; "empty park" at rope drop; breakfast snacks (Gaston's Cinnamon Roll was awesome :cloud9:); saw a LOT of Character Cavalcades and the first Princess we saw was my favorite :goodvibes; lunch at Liberty Tree with Amanda and family; live entertainment back at DS...this guy was awesome :lovestruc; then on to dinner at the Boathouse in DS with Sara and family. Never did get my balloon ride 😭 due to the afternoon storms but did get a picture...

P1820852-M.jpg
P1800458-M.jpg
P1800490-M.jpg
P1800491-M.jpg
P1800495-M.jpg
P1800576-M.jpg
P1800631-M.jpg
P1800636-M.jpg
P1800692-M.jpg
P1800694-M.jpg
P1800819-M.jpg
P1800864-M.jpg
P1800866-M.jpg
P1810113-M.jpg
P1810125-M.jpg
P1810154-M.jpg
P1810155-M.jpg
P1810162-M.jpg

Days are out of order (used both my cameras on alternate days) so this is Saturday. Another WL sunrise before the trip over to the Polynesian for breakfast at Kona (that yellow tree was BEAUTIFUL in the morning sunlight!) (construction is "the pits"...took that photo through the 2nd story window...not sure WHAT they're doing :confused3)...the girls were a little disappointed with the Tonga Toast...they've increased the bread portion and now it's "more toast than bananas"...don't think we've EVER seen the restaurant so empty 😲; took the bus (almost empty!) to HS then the Skyliner (HS parking lot...LONG way to walk for some without the trams running 🙄) to the WS entrance to Epcot for lunch at Teppan Edo...Volcano Roll for Treavor's appetizer then my main meal-the Ueno- of Sunomono Salad, chicken/shrimp with vegetables, Udon noodles and white rice; "walked our lunch off" in the WS (Allie was "shopping" for Boo ☺); Flower and Garden topiaries (the orchids in Mexico were STUNNING); new Epcot entrance (very interesting and VERY pretty); over to meet Ed and Toni for dinner at Shula's and WL at night:

P1810168-M.jpg
P1810174-M.jpg
P1810198-M.jpg
P1810204-M.jpg
P1810208-M.jpg
P1810214-M.jpg
P1810215-M.jpg
P1810216-M.jpg
P1810217-M.jpg
P1810218-M.jpg
P1810324-M.jpg
P1810330-M.jpg
P1810398-M.jpg
P1810403-M.jpg
P1810436-M.jpg
P1810468-M.jpg
P1810522-M.jpg
P1810528-M.jpg
P1810529-M.jpg
P1810542-M.jpg
P1810621-M.jpg
P1810623-M.jpg
P1810753-M.jpg
P1810793-M.jpg
P1810794-M.jpg
P1810795-M.jpg
P1810796-M.jpg
P1810797-M.jpg
P1810809-M.jpg
P1810812-M.jpg

A few from the first day: WL at sunrise (1st one with special effects); the new paint job on the Castle is stunning; "empty park" at rope drop; breakfast snacks (Gaston's Cinnamon Roll was awesome :cloud9:); saw a LOT of Character Cavalcades and the first Princess we saw was my favorite :goodvibes; lunch at Liberty Tree with Amanda and family; live entertainment back at DS...this guy was awesome :lovestruc; then on to dinner at the Boathouse in DS with Sara and family. Never did get my balloon ride 😭 due to the afternoon storms but did get a picture...

P1820852-M.jpg
P1800458-M.jpg
P1800490-M.jpg
P1800491-M.jpg
P1800495-M.jpg
P1800576-M.jpg
P1800631-M.jpg
P1800636-M.jpg
P1800692-M.jpg
P1800694-M.jpg
P1800819-M.jpg
P1800864-M.jpg
P1800866-M.jpg
P1810113-M.jpg
P1810125-M.jpg
P1810154-M.jpg
P1810155-M.jpg
P1810162-M.jpg

Love all the pictures. Pretty sunrise. I love the decorations on the Castle. LTT yummy 😋. It does look like a long way to go for Tron 🙁

And on to Monday and our last day at our favorite park...Hollywood Studios. We got Boarding Pass #64 for our 2nd time for Rise of Resistance; scheduled between 1:45 and 2:45. David and I had reservations at Prime Time for 12:30. We'd didn't do rope drop, needed that "sleep in" morning 😁 and after Sara signed on at 7 we thought we had plenty time. Sara and family left about 30 minutes before we did and as we were waiting for our bus she texted us; they'd MOVED OUR TIME UP to between 1 & 2. 😱 As soon as she got to the park she went over to PT and waited for their 11 AM opening to ask about our reservations. They were VERY accommodating and told her we should check in with them as soon as we got to the park. We arrived at 11:15 and were seated by 11:20 with our food arriving at our table by 11:35! 🥰 Notice Allie's shirt...the rest of the group went and did ToT AND RnR while we ate and still waited for us to finish eating before we headed over to RoR. Allie "stole my camera" and kept taking pictures of ME on the way over to GE. :faint: I can't say enough about RoR...WHAT AN ATTRACTION, especially for a Star Wars fan. Allie "was chastised when we "were captured" :goodvibes for wearing a shirt with "that piece of JUNK on it" 😂. She LOVED 😅🤣☺ being called out during "interrogation" :rolleyes1. We then went over for Smuggler's run and were "WITNESSES" FOR A WEDDING! :goodvibes That was a "Disney first" for us! As we were waiting for a text from friends on where to meet, Katie "picked my camera up to hold for me" :rolleyes:...I laughed as I was reviewing the photos and found about a dozen "selfies" :goodvibes; we then went over to Star Tours and met our friends in the gift shop afterwards. Katie and Audrey are both on the dance team and have been friends since pre-school days. We had a 4:45 reservation for Oga's and could have stayed in there for a LOT longer than the allotted 45 minutes. Fun atmosphere and GREAT drinks! The park closed at 8 PM (another "bummer" ...the early closings; Amanda was SO disappointed she didn't get to see Pandora at night 😣) and spent the rest of the early evening at WL....SUNSET at the Lodge and the beautiful waterfall....bet I have 50+ pictures of that waterfall at various times of the day! :rotfl:

P1810835-M.jpg
P1810850-M.jpg
P1810851-M.jpg
P1810861-M.jpg
P1810875-M.jpg
P1810876-S.jpg
P1810881-S.jpg
P1810958-M.jpg
P1810977-M.jpg
P1820001-M.jpg
P1820025-S.jpg
P1820027-S.jpg
P1820028-S.jpg
P1820120-S.jpg
P1820128-M.jpg
P1830004-M.jpg
P1830008-M.jpg
P1820345-M.jpg
P1820357-M.jpg
:tink::rotfl:

Love all the pictures. Pretty sunrise. I love the decorations on the Castle. LTT yummy 😋. It does look like a long way to go for Tron 🙁

I can't figure out what they've been doing! 😂:confused3😅 It certainly doesn't look like they've made a lot of progress in the, what...2 YEARS...it's been under construction! :faint: I want the RAILROAD BACK! It was already closed when we went in Dec. 2019 in preparation for the Tron construction! I have early evening (as the sun was going down) pictures of the Castle that are SO pretty! I didn't know if I'd like it but I do. LTT was REALLY good this time! I think Ayla ate a bowl of mashed potatoes herself :rotfl2: and Bryan loved the dressing! Sara and family ate there earlier on the same day and Katie had FIVE pieces of turkey! It was exceptionally good this time...SO moist. :cloud9: The first few days the sky was cloudy at sunrise but it was still SO pretty over the lake. That's my favorite place for sunrise pictures. :lovestruc:tink:

DIANE...just for you..."the making of the TRON attraction"! IMO, they have a LONG way to go yet before completing this big sucker! :faint: I have more (probably some of the same ones from our last day at the MK; these are from the first day.) Took these from the Peoplemover...

P1800672-M.jpg
P1800674-M.jpg
P1800679-M.jpg
P1800681-M.jpg
P1800682-M.jpg

I'm more happy to hear the People Mover is running again than about Tron!! PM was down when I was there and they don't have it in Disneyland anymore :sad2:

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 YES...this is from Sci-Fi; now just tell me what it is. 😁:tink:

A chain, pulley, something you'd find back stage?

I hope you rode Mickey's Runaway Railroad. We rode it twice. Hardly any line in the afternoon. Rise of the Resistance is more than a ride! I just don't want to be pilot again! It's not like Mission Space where nothing you do matters and you can sit back and take pictures. I was crashing into everything!

I'm more happy to hear the People Mover is running again than about Tron!! PM was down when I was there and they don't have it in Disneyland anymore :sad2:

A chain, pulley, something you'd find back stage?

I hope you rode Mickey's Runaway Railroad. We rode it twice. Hardly any line in the afternoon. Rise of the Resistance is more than a ride! I just don't want to be pilot again! It's not like Mission Space where nothing you do matters and you can sit back and take pictures. I was crashing into everything!

:goodvibes We rode Peoplemover twice and there was actually a 20-30 MINUTE WAIT for it! Never thought I'd see that! :D I won't be riding Tron but still super excited about it! The girls CAN'T WAIT...and hoping it will take some of the wait time off the Mine Train. It's a "great piece of work"....a marvel...and anxious to see the finished project. Guess that's why it's taking sooooo long to complete! We rode Mickey's Runaway Railroad twice too. The first time was a LONG line but met some of the nicest people in the line. The conversation made the time go fast and once I "had enough sense" :rolleyes: to use my umbrella in the SUN :crazy: it helped too. They had lots of umbrellas up for shade but it was miserable between them. Loved that ride...SO cute and we got the biggest kick out of the 2 "little ones" we met in line! They were squealing with delight the entire time. :goodvibes You do nothing but ENJOY Rise of Resistance...no controls to man; you're thinking of Smugglers Run where you control the spaceship. Allie and Ayla were our pilots; Allie did fabulous but Ayla "crashed us" more than once. :rotfl2: We always choose one of the other 2 jobs so there's not much to do; our eye/hand coordination isn't what it used to be! 😂

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a chain or pully and it's not "back stage". :tink:

:goodvibes We rode Peoplemover twice and there was actually a 20-30 MINUTE WAIT for it! Never thought I'd see that! :D I won't be riding Tron but still super excited about it! The girls CAN'T WAIT...and hoping it will take some of the wait time off the Mine Train. It's a "great piece of work"....a marvel...and anxious to see the finished project. Guess that's why it's taking sooooo long to complete! We rode Mickey's Runaway Railroad twice too. The first time was a LONG line but met some of the nicest people in the line. The conversation made the time go fast and once I "had enough sense" :rolleyes: to use my umbrella in the SUN :crazy: it helped too. They had lots of umbrellas up for shade but it was miserable between them. Loved that ride...SO cute and we got the biggest kick out of the 2 "little ones" we met in line! They were squealing with delight the entire time. :goodvibes You do nothing but ENJOY Rise of Resistance...no controls to man; you're thinking of Smugglers Run where you control the spaceship. Allie and Ayla were our pilots; Allie did fabulous but Ayla "crashed us" more than once. :rotfl2: We always choose one of the other 2 jobs so there's not much to do; our eye/hand coordination isn't what it used to be! 😂

i-Q9QLsxC-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a chain or pully and it's not "back stage". :tink:

Is it something in the dining area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter