Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:rotfl2: I'm going to make you think a little longer Jeff! :rotfl2: AND...I need to make more crops so I need to drag this out! :rolleyes1 I haven't been to the movie lately so I'll say I THINK it's close to the entrance area but it's not on "the ground"...it's actually on concrete. There's something that this is under that describes the exact spot. Think about the landscaping in the rocky area. If no one can identify the spot I'll credit you with the solve 'cause you're SO close. :goodvibes :tink:

Bridge or waterfall?

Bridge or waterfall?

8e1fafba-f0a5-4438-bd21-12b76b873c39_zpsxcliadhi.jpg

I could have been standing ON the bridge next to the waterfall when I took this picture. The chain is next to something....:tink:

Glad we didn't make the 1 1/2 hour road trip for volleyball :rolleyes:; Redstorm's team finished their 2 games in 25 minutes, winning 25-10 and 25-4. :cheer2::cheer2: One more game to go to complete their unbeaten 3rd season in a row. :yay: Football team had a good night too with a 58-8 win :yay: and yes, it was only 60 degrees but I DID have my jacket on! :rotfl::tink:

:cheer2::cheer2:

Where are we in this one? Is it in the movie entrance area? Dock area?

This is in Canada, close to or at the movie entrance area (I haven't seen the movie in years and am not sure exactly where the entrance is). Jeff says "it's on the ground close to the dock" :goodvibes...it's close to the bridge and the waterfall but I think I took the picture from the top viewing area. It's by something specific that blends in with the scenery and may not be noticed...that's the "object/identification" I'm looking for. :tink:

This is in Canada, close to or at the movie entrance area (I haven't seen the movie in years and am not sure exactly where the entrance is). Jeff says "it's on the ground close to the dock" :goodvibes...it's close to the bridge and the waterfall but I think I took the picture from the top viewing area. It's by something specific that blends in with the scenery and may not be noticed...that's the "object/identification" I'm looking for. :tink:

The timer that shows the wait time until the next show?

:confused3Been awhile since I was back there, we didn't see the movie last time. I wouldn't have guessed this was supposed to be a shed.:rotfl:

:goodvibes I wasn't sure how long the shed has been there...I notice "new" things on every trip but don't know if they're all "new" :rotfl2:. I surely thought JEFF would have gotten this one :lmao:, especially since he's FROM Canada! ::yes:: :tink:

Waterwheel? The one in Morocco?

:faint: Just finished ordering the Princesses American Girl doll "stuff" for Christmas. :faint: WHAT a chore, especially since the total of her "Wish List" was well over $3,000 :scared1::scared1::scared1:! Needless to say all her wishes were NOT fulfilled! :lmao: But gee whiz...what a headache :headache: getting through all those items with the "extra small" print! :rolleyes1

63681593-1475-4caf-8b48-2e91ce98d757_zpswfrxjrxw.jpg

It's not like the waterwheel in Morocco but is a waterwheel of sorts. :tink:

:faint: Just finished ordering the Princesses American Girl doll "stuff" for Christmas. :faint: WHAT a chore, especially since the total of her "Wish List" was well over $3,000 :scared1::scared1::scared1:! Needless to say all her wishes were NOT fulfilled! :lmao: But gee whiz...what a headache :headache: getting through all those items with the "extra small" print! :rolleyes1

Is it from the paddle wheel from LS Riverboat,. Paddle wheel on the back of POR food court, or the paddle wheel at the back of Fulton's?

I am in Atlanta this weekend and the overnight temps are in the 40's. What the heck is with that. Geez. Can you believe I drove past Disney and didn't stop. That won't happen tomorrow. Dinner and Illuminations will. I also will be back there next Sunday.

I will restart training on Tuesday in warmer weather.

I am in Atlanta this weekend and the overnight temps are in the 40's. What the heck is with that. Geez. Can you believe I drove past Disney and didn't stop. That won't happen tomorrow. Dinner and Illuminations will. I also will be back there next Sunday.

40's! :cold: It's 35 here this morning.

Why are you in Atlanta? You are going to dinner and illuminations tomorrow? Where are you going to eat?

Park, resort or other?

Park, resort or other?

Pretty pricy wish list.:eek:

:cold: That's cold for your area. Hope you have a good dinner and enjoy Illuminations but :P:P:P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter