Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-n8GxXg8-S.jpg

Keep thinking...it's not on his hat, a suitcase/bag or a towel. :tink:

Flag or banner?

Nick is officially a certified full time police officer party: Tomorrow is his first day on the job.

003 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2872 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2882 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

I'll bet you are SO proud of him! party: I absolutely LOVE that cake! I told David during dinner that I supposed Nick was an official officer by now; I'll show him the photos tomorrow. I know it was a hard few weeks but he made it and probably can't wait to get to work tomorrow! :worship: :tink:

View attachment 459833View attachment 459834

I'll bet you are SO proud of him! party: I absolutely LOVE that cake! I told David during dinner that I supposed Nick was an official officer by now; I'll show him the photos tomorrow. I know it was a hard few weeks but he made it and probably can't wait to get to work tomorrow! :worship: :tink:
Oh that's great! Congratulations to him and you!!!! party:

Thanks, I'm sooooo proud of him. He was so happy to be done and so excited for today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter